Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you playing in your car at the mo??

Go down 
+21
xndzx
hoppinmad
3peice
Back2The90s
SheilasWheels
Ginger
wilko26
Dashworth
brindle
vwdeviant
looner
minty "TIMMY"
dapperdan
vr6brew
Kayleigh
jakeabee
Calimori
L0WRiDE
Fitzy
Bazza
PINKY
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

What you playing in your car at the mo?? Empty
PostSubject: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 14:35

I have Gwen Stefani..Love.Angel.Music.Baby album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 14:43

Got a playlist on the go at the mo, mainly Gangstarr, d12, Eminem, KRS ONE and various hip hop
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 15:52

nothing as i only have 1 speaker that works (intermittantly!)
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 04:30

jack jonson yesturday, who knows today?? im lazy so prob the same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 05:17

Found some Transvision Vamp, pulled out some early Manics, added in some Armin Van Buuren, a bit of Against Me, always some Nine Inch Nails and Sisters of Mercy.

When I had to replace the glove box lid, the whole unit and half the dashboard had to come out, so I took the time to move the Ipod adapter to inside the glove box so it is out of sight. I then have every song I have ever given five stars on constant shuffle, some really oddities come out. I then take it indoors and continue listening in the house...
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 12:53

elle milano!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 15:28

Changed it to Best Dance album 2008..got some good tunes on there.
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 15:41

big mix up these last couple of days, blink182, hadouken, jack jonson, fouls, bloc party...... was in my car for 8 hrs stright on sunday we had alot of diffrent cds on!!! 425miles in 8 hrs just in case anyone wanted to knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 15:55

Iv got Blink182 in my glovebox ..gonna put that on next me tinks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 04:28

Onto Guano Apes and all the Portishead albums, the new one is sublime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 06:10

Cool..I love Portishead I had the first album and that was wicked.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 06:46

The one released the other month is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 07:16

ooohhh I must get it..I love singing along..she has a great voice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 08:44

my new ipod!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 16:13

Madvillian and lootpack!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 16:14

i currently have powerflows finest resinating through my bodywork piercing my brain and making my ears bleed................and i love every minute of it!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 16:29

Fitzy wrote:
i currently have powerflows finest resinating through my bodywork piercing my brain and making my ears bleed................and i love every minute of it!!!!!

wicked dude, i was in your jetta the other day at the meet and you turned it on and revved it and it brought back memorys of when i was back in Viet nam! i was nearly crying Sad
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 03:44

Lol..I sometimes turn the music off just to listen to my Pipercross and powerflow...mmmmmm:D
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 05:35

it's all about the 90's pop!

spice girls, take that, east 17, boyzone, all saints..... oh yes, i am cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 07:38

Ah Kay, that is so sweet. I remember when it wasn't cool the first time. Rolling Eyes

Having been in Matt's car when it was thrashed around a circuit I can verify that it has a sound track of it's own that is similar to industrial punk metal, with a mix of hardcore breakbeat trance. My ears bled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 16:49

Massive Attack, Faithless, Groove Armada, Jimi Hendrix, Beck, Artic Monkeys, The Libertines, loads of other stuff, i get bored quickly so change in-car music often! Wink
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 05:43

reggae gold 2008 sweet! (well half of it is) "go and ask your girlfriend go and ask your mrs!"

pablo moses "a song" good old reggae album

fugees "the score" always!

and anyting a make me walk an skank!!
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 19:51

anything alternative at the moment been loving the wolf parade, strokes, albert hammond jr, sunset rubdown, interpol and libertines. that reminds me i need to charge my ipod.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2008, 05:02

while im working i play i spy jocolor other wise any thing really i dont mind as long as its not drum and bass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2008, 06:47

hard heavy drum beats by dj shadow!

J-dilla, Flylo, madlib, anything stone throws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you playing in your car at the mo??   What you playing in your car at the mo?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you playing in your car at the mo??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: Other stuff...... :: Music-
Jump to: