Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomads in PVW?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 06:59

just flicking through the latest issue of PVW, and i see on the inters coverage (pg 92) the green lupo with green wheels that belongs to a nomadder? you can see, (although its really small) the nomads logo on the rear passenger window. i thought maybe id point that out Wink

also, i thought with this coverage of the club, maybe we could get the club onto the back pages of pvw? theres a section they do, which im sure you all must know, is boot camp, if we get in touch with them, that would be pretty good?
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 13:38

yes mate , i have already put pics up of steves lupo in the pictures section
Back to top Go down

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 00:54

Mk3Liam wrote:
just flicking through the latest issue of PVW, and i see on the inters coverage (pg 92) the green lupo with green wheels that belongs to a nomadder? you can see, (although its really small) the nomads logo on the rear passenger window. i thought maybe id point that out Wink

also, i thought with this coverage of the club, maybe we could get the club onto the back pages of pvw? theres a section they do, which im sure you all must know, is boot camp, if we get in touch with them, that would be pretty good?

dont worry son, ive already emailed PVW about Nomads Wink
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 01:45

Dubsy wrote:
Mk3Liam wrote:

And? What they said?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 02:46

We had a bit in the club section a few months back..but in golf+
a few have wrote/emailed PVW but nothing yet!

3pieces Lupo looks cool!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 04:41

vwdeviant wrote:
Dubsy wrote:
Mk3Liam wrote:

And? What they said?

got nothing yet, but going to email them again.
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 09:23

yeah email them. this club is going up
&up atm and we deserve a mention Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 13:02

i say if they havnt put us in then dont keep bothering.. its them whos missing out Very Happy

ive got some plans for next year Very Happy moohahah!!
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 13:11

James you know your car is in the new golf+?!
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 13:12

no joke, BD51 WHU, is on the back pages, i saw and i was like.. WTF i recognise that plate!!!

someone back me up lol... get the latest G+ out, and on the last few ish pages his car is in the bottom left hand corner!

sorry i havent got the mag with me, but its in there..
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 15:57

Yep it is in there..but he knows already..its the bit about engine swaps and suspention. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 15:58

im always last
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 16:04

Lol..cant win em all ;D
Back to top Go down

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 17:29

haha yeah i no Smile

shame the pic doesnt do my lil beast justice...

haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nomads in PVW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads in PVW?   Nomads in PVW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nomads in PVW?
Page 1 of 1