Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gettin ready for ultimate dubs

Go down 
+5
adzG60
spooner
Fitzy
D.A.M IT!
vr6brew
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

gettin ready for ultimate dubs Empty
PostSubject: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:27

yee haa ive got me coilys on order...and get me wheeeeels back in 2 wks, should all be on in time...
who,s doing what to there car?...for ultimate dubs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:35

hopefully ill have my polished bits on my engine.. and slammed on some fk's

maybe my wheels might turn for a darker colour!!!..

mainly im hoping to scoop up dust particles because im that low!!! tho!!!!!

afro
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:41

WGC mate yo ibiza look dnutz with a slam and ya wheels painted black!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:43

ill put some pics up tomoz if i can get sum of my new shiny rocker cover

and i can wait to see it on the deck... i will we smiling ear to ear Smile

so low.. im in a mood to scratch my bumper up moohahaha... until i get bored of replacing splitters and raise it up hahaha
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:49

duuuddde! thats the spirit! yo a man after me own heart!! be good to see the pics of ya shiny bits mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:56

this rain carries on i wont be at work tomorrow! so ill be fitting my rocker cover!!

haha we love low riders... its the unpractical way forward afro
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 17:01

cool mate if ya do come down after 6 so we can have a look!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 17:06

i will do man...

gotta try sort the colours of out names out on here too.. its goin a bit pete tong lol...also im ging to steal everyones pics on here for website tomoz Smile
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 17:18

Hmm.... might try get the RH's refurbed and sorted for UD not sure if i've got the cash but I'll have a word with matey who's doing your wheels steve and find out what it would cost to refurb the 2 centres and put the wider dishes on. need to order new centre caps to :/
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 01:30

should have some proper suspension as my o/s/r coil snapped!!, so now it rubs over the slightest bump!!.

i should have some nice shiny new white wall tyres!!

some cheeky hot rod mirrors!

And i got a brand new Genuine roof rack for £7.00 from flea bay!!!

And if ur all luky i might actually clean it!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 15:54

car cleaning....wetta the jetta...ooh! that sounds italian!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 15:56

D.A.M IT! wrote:
Hmm.... might try get the RH's refurbed and sorted for UD not sure if i've got the cash but I'll have a word with matey who's doing your wheels steve and find out what it would cost to refurb the 2 centres and put the wider dishes on. need to order new centre caps to :/
dude i can put you onto the wheel man or if you about 1 wkend we can go see him so he can see your car and wheels etc!
Back to top Go down
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 22:35

Just three words............
DRAGON GREEN POLO
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2008, 04:48

im gna start wiv lowering maself to the ground wiv some slip on coiles, myt get my bbs trousers refurbed and get me a shiny nomads t-shirt lol will be ready to roll!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 11:02

SHOCKS AND SPRINGS TURNED UP TODAY!!! YAY!!!! - i might actually be able to go round corners/carry passengers without wearing down my tyres!!!!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 11:04

Fitzy wrote:
SHOCKS AND SPRINGS TURNED UP TODAY!!! YAY!!!! - i might actually be able to go round corners/carry passengers without wearing down my tyres!!!!
wicked mate! you know where we are if ya need help Wink
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 14:39

I wish I was ready for new shocks, still got to work on engine pipes.
Polybush front end kit is on it's way, if I get all this done in time then I will try to get her dropped for GTi Fest.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 16:00

vr6brew wrote:
Fitzy wrote:

cheers dude, i got 3 days off next week so gonna attempt to do mine, (inc new pads and discs) Plus new tyres, and a full clean up, then i've got the joy of doing Purdex's car too!!, gonna be a busy boy
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 16:22

Fitzy wrote:
vr6brew wrote:
Fitzy wrote:

cheers dude, i got 3 days off next week so gonna attempt to do mine, (inc new pads and discs) Plus new tyres, and a full clean up, then i've got the joy of doing Purdex's car too!!, gonna be a busy boy
your car wont know whats hit it!!!lol good lad...good luck on purdx,s Wink
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2008, 06:28

Typical...i started this thread and now it seems ive got even more of a struggle to get my car there!!! argh!!!... as you know i got hit from behind on sunday and theres still the chance the insurance could deem it uneconimcal to repair silent and now suspected head gasket...lots of different opinions dont help...so this weekend gonna sort the overheating out and see how the car runs...hopefully it will be ok to drive to U.D....fingers and toes crossed! affraid
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2008, 08:00

jeez i feel really bad for you steve. this sort of crap luck always seems to come in groups Evil or Very Mad hope you get it sorted for UD. I'll see you this Sat anyway to give you a hand if you need anything
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2008, 09:14

dont look good..if it is ok the repair then it will probably be in the garage when UD is on Sad
never know might get a VAG as a courtesy car...or the ickle polo can take us.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2008, 12:40

mot polo fit my wheels lop coils off.............................................................................................................................................................DONE!
Retro modded mk1 polo go on you know it makes sense
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29 2008, 02:31

erm.....................just bought a full Jetex exhaust system.....................Sorry i couldnt help it!

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

BRING THE NOISE!!!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29 2008, 06:37

Nothin sounds better than a good muffler!!!rasp! rasp!...cool buddy lets make some noise!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gettin ready for ultimate dubs   gettin ready for ultimate dubs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gettin ready for ultimate dubs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next