Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! Empty
PostSubject: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 11:11

i mean piggy banks on wheels...

clciky click!

cant do anything right!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 12:25

Omg..bet they tried to get away with that too..cheating pigs!
bit of t-cut will fix that ..lol.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 12:42

i fort u didnt like tcut!!

haha
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 13:54

Nothing surprises me anymore. Least their car was taxed and insured. Shame they are not as quick to tow away scum that don't have tax, MOT's or insurance. As per usual they are quick to jump on the people who can pay the fine, but leave the scum bags that can't alone. Sorry people, rant over lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 05:02

"undamaged" my ring!

Mate had this done to his Bug by Plod as they deemed it "Unroadworthy" after carving him up on a roundabout and saying he didn't pull up quuckly enough! (nothing to do with an allegdid "out-run" a couple week previous I'm sure)

Straps fooked not only the running boards but his paint as well... so he took them to court! And won! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 11:25

From the location, I can only see a bus stop that it might have been parked in?
AFAIK, they remove those cars that are parked in the wrong place. Everything else gets a ticket.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 04:36

No damage, mmmm not so sure, what about suspesion and drive shafts etc? I would have had the car straight down to Merc and have them check everything, then send the bill to them with a letter of demand for waisting my time. Seriously, if what the article says is true, and the guy ran over his time by ten minutes, then I feel its disgusting.

If he was stupid enough to park in a bus stop, well then he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!   hahaha Dont u love Transport for London! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahaha Dont u love Transport for London!
Page 1 of 1