I'm rubbish at intros, so bear with me
Names David, But most people call me Volf.
Currently driving a Skoda Octi mk2, Which was *meant* to be just a run around for my new job. But it wasn't long at all before one or two mods, turned into something more! DO'H.
Things so far :
- VMaxx Coilover kit all round, lowered as far as the kit allows (At the moment)
- Remapped by Unit18 earlier this year (Don't know the output)
- Replacement VNT turbo installed by Unit18 (After the other one gave up and left!)
- Wind defectors.
- Rear silencer removed, straight pipe work.
- Tow bar has been removed (Eww)
- LamX'ed headlights.
- Sticker bombed interior.
- Hand grenade gear knob
- Alloys (Give it a month or two and I'll find something better!)
- Repainted black bump strips to silver.
- Sprayed wing mirrors black.
- Grill, bumper inserts & spiltter, all from Poland.
About it really... for now!
I have been to ONE Nomads meet, out near Tring. Back then I had a Rover 620Ti, which I sold last year. Couldn't afford to run it anymore. That was a sad day, But I had to change as I started a new job which was a few miles out. Fuel bills, insurance, you know how it goes.
So yeah, That's me! I'm fairly open minded, Treat others how I want to be treated, just chilled and laid back about most things. Do photography now and then for friends, mainly cars (Fancy that lol, But apparently I cant post URL links just yet