Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option Empty
PostSubject: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 05:12

If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option:

affraid

Turbo G40

running 210bhp, imagine the power to weight ratio Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 06:38

Quote :
The car is very similar to steves at pitstop there are a couple of diffrences
one he is running with a roll cage (extra weight) only relly needed for track use and corners

PMSL... or unless this thing turns left out the lights and into the crash barier at the Pod!

Plus if "its designed to go drag racing" then it will have to have an FIA approved rollcage if it's running 210bhp and his claim of 14.4 probably means he was over 100mph top end, again this will need a cage if you're racing properly.

But looking at the car, what's not finished "All easy jobs" (finish them then!) and it's surroundings, I'd say a botch-dog...

Plus I wonder what the "Special welding" is? I have seen some very "special" welding in my time all of it looked like a goose with IBS had been by! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 08:37

[quote="vwdeviant"]
Quote :

Plus I wonder what the "Special welding" is? I have seen some very "special" welding in my time all of it looked like a goose with IBS had been by! lol!

LMAO,

legend

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 04:25

yup thats pure evil

i pity the FOOL who drives that down the shops No
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 04:34

Yeah, I saw that advertised on club polo ages ago. I really don't think anyone will bye that in that state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 08:52

that wiring where the dash is looks a night mare Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 10:20

Trust me, if wiring is wrong, its a major problem. And if things short an cause and elctric fire somewhere, kiss your car goodbye.

this is what I meanany questions
anymore questions hehehe

So who thinks water will extinguish that! hehehe
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 10:31

here some more
yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option   If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you got a few Grand and you wanna kill yourself heres your option
Page 1 of 1