Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new sciroccos

Go down 
+2
Dashworth
xndzx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

new sciroccos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:03

Everyone's entitled to their opinion Dash! so what if she doesn't like the new roccos all that much, it doesn't mean she's trolling. Although i can understand why you got a bit upset by it. No one like their baby being called ugly lol

I think e38 may have made you a wee bit bitter & cynical mate Wink

I love the new shape rocco, the front ends one of the meanest and best looking that VW has ever done I think. The only thing I wished they'd done differently is the C piller which to me looks too much like a lot of other modern cars.... cough *Astra* Very Happy They should have kept the elongated look of the Mk1 and rado.

But that's just my opinion

If nothing else though its good to have a bit of discussion & banter in the rocco/rado section of the forum... its been quiet here for ages

Oh and by the way sorry for not saying it earlier but Welcome to the nomads xndzx don't take anything said here too seriously Wink
Back to top Go down
xndzx

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:13

thank you D.A.M IT Smile x ... and do I want to know what happens with Minty's promo girls...? im not sure
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:14

xndzx wrote:
thank you D.A.M IT Smile x ... and do I want to know what happens with Minty's promo girls...? im not sure

no... new sciroccos - Page 2 463221
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:15

Long story short......My ex was a promo girl for the Evo club Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xndzx

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:41

oh are' evo' club promo girls b****es ? you get some nice ones Smile and some are... well i dunno , i dont wanna say much more negative comments
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:50

xndzx wrote:
oh are' evo' club promo girls b****es ? you get some nice ones Smile and some are... well i dunno , i dont wanna say much more negative comments

"NO COMMENT!"........if u wanta know more come to minty mannor cus not saying anymore about it on here!!

Last edited by minty "TIMMY" on Thu Jul 26 2012, 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 15:51

Yes. Come to minty manor, my scirocco ain't here so don't worry about my feelings
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2012, 16:07

But if u do come I will go get dashes car!!!!
Love u dash X
Back to top Go down
xndzx

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2012, 05:19

I have nothing against dashworths car! Very Happy its just my taste in differant cars varies. I wouldnt buy a scirocco for myself but I might for a friend. Everyone has there own particular features(lights/bumpers etc) that they like in a car when they buy it right?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2012, 05:21

I wish I had a punto Sad
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2012, 06:15

Now now children play nice.....it will all end up in tears!!!!

Yep everyone's car taste if different but most people on here like all vw's/any car in the vag family!?

Anyways that's anoth wooden spooning from me.....(stearing things up!)..... love to ya all x

And might see some off u later at minty manor!?
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2012, 07:03

minty "TIMMY" wrote:
Now now children play nice.....it will all end up in tears!!!!
just what i was thinking lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new sciroccos   new sciroccos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new sciroccos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: Car Section :: Scirocco/Corrado-
Jump to: