Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RR Day - Anyone intrested?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

RR Day - Anyone intrested? Empty
PostSubject: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 02:24

Hi people im going on a RR day on the 5th November (saturday), just seeing if anyone else is intrested in joining me/us. The details on the event are below. It should be a good day and its only about 45 mins from Watford so not far to drive either.

Main reason i think this is a good dael is that they use a Dyno Dynamics rolling road.

The cost is £35 for 3 runs with a printout at the end. The road will run both 2wd & 4wd.

Eurospec 2000
15 Westfield Road,
Slyfield Industrial Estate,
Guildford,
GU1 1RR

Here is their website http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/

If anyone is intrested let me know. Should be a good day out with a nice convoy if anyone wants too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 03:09

although thats really good value for money... im working Sad sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 03:48

No probs Dash. Im lucky its on the Saturday as any other day i would be working too.

Im going to Vagtech next week to get a stage 2 map loaded so want to get it on the rollers before the cams go in to get an idea of the new bhp, then off to steath for a real live custom tune.

Im really trying to prove a few people wrong and get to a genuine 295/300bhp that apparently isnt possible from an N/A r32 lump. Ive come this far so have decided to bite the bullet and finsh it.

If anyone else is intrested then jump in, i think there is around 10 people going so far, max is 20.

Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 11:03

Get your car ragged on a set of rollers ?? you'll be lucky to get someone to join you! i would but i dont give a monkeys on what bhp i have!
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 12:25

Musto wrote:
Get your car ragged on a set of rollers ?? you'll be lucky to get someone to join you! i would but i dont give a monkeys on what bhp i have!

They run them to the redline in 3rd gear. I give mine more of a hard time on the open road then what it would get on the rollers lol.

Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19 2011, 01:42

Musto wrote:

yes you do musto you lie'n turd.............

altho i cant make it either cuse i man skint and drive a 1.4 who's true bhp would depress me further

mattyv6 can you please please do a vid with audio so we can hear the sexiness ..........
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 07:01

dapperdan wrote:
Musto wrote:

yes you do musto you lie'n turd.............

altho i cant make it either cuse i man skint and drive a 1.4 who's true bhp would depress me further

mattyv6 can you please please do a vid with audio so we can hear the sexiness ..........

I am deffo going to make a vid for you when on the rollers, i will sure post it up.

Im taking it on the tunnel run and fixing 2 camera's to it, 1 on the dash facing forward and 1 in the rear to face back then going to edit it all together into a some kind of tunnel run short vid. Well thats the plan anyways lol.

You wont be any more depressed than me, this bhp number chasing really gets you down i should quit while ahead Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR Day - Anyone intrested?   RR Day - Anyone intrested? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR Day - Anyone intrested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: Shows and Meets-
Jump to: