Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cupra alex

is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site Empty
PostSubject: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 01:25

hey every 1 im new to the site. is the even still happening 2day and if so were is it ?
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 02:17

Is what even still hapening?!?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 05:33

ah your thinking about the sunday meet. we dont really do the sunday meet anymore mate. it happened for a while but then kinda just fizzled out.

definately try and make it to the thursday meet though, very busy and good fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 12:56

the mistery continues......to find out what happens next tune in next week for the next instalment of "is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site"..........
Back to top Go down
Blue Bullet Girl
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19 2011, 02:36

minty "TIMMY" wrote:
the mistery continues......to find out what happens next tune in next week for the next instalment of "is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site"..........

I'm liking this... when will it be available on DVD....?
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19 2011, 07:14

was talking about players but he went anyway. silver cupra r. will be coming to the meets. Smile
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 05:34

Blue Bullet Girl wrote:
minty "TIMMY" wrote:

I'm liking this... when will it be available on DVD....?

yer for a limited time only it will be available on DVD but you can also watch it on the bbc-i-player,nomad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site   is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the even still happening 2day and were is it. im new to the site
Page 1 of 1