Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VW Action 2nd - 4th September

Go down 
+5
Blue Bullet Girl
dapperdan
PremiumVeeDub
Dashworth
cupcake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cupcake
cupcake

VW Action 2nd - 4th September Empty
PostSubject: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:59

Is anyone going?

I'm hoping to go for the show n shine on saturday and enter my car.

Come say hi to me and Bruce if you see us! :]

Not feeling going to edition as all I hear about it is how it's full of scene kids and fan boys bitching about each others cars and getting drunk... didn't sound like much fun to me lol!
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 06:46

you ever been?
Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 07:27

Action or Edition?

No.

But I want to enter the show and shine, and action has a daily driver one, whereas most shows [edition included] are mostly only for proper show cars that don't get driven.
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 08:43

Cool, have fun. Action and Edition are always the same weekend, I think the organisers have history or something. Action tends to be the quieter show, Edition is Edition. Always been fun.

Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 09:06

Yeah that's what I want! Quieter show haha I don't drink and apparently edition is 'one big drunk party' I think I'd hate it lol! :]
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 16:54

I hope you have the pleasure of coming to edition with us one day. its not what you seem to think it is....
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 03:23

enjoy action cupcake

edition is fine by day but boozy by night
Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 03:28

Haha well everyone I know who goes, goes to get drunk.

And apparently the cars are similar to DC...? Which I found really bland, just shiny cars on shiny dished wheels with the odd custom painted bit and maybe a stupid sound system... There was no variety! :[
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 05:14

so.......................................... how was action??
Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 06:34

Action was awesome! Much more my scene as the cars were older and more classic than what I've seen on peoples Edition photo's, only thing that pissed me off was the mk1 golf with a camper engine in it that was so slammed it scraped on the flat road in the 'daily driver' show and shine. Only went for the day as we went to Trax on Sunday for a bit of variety haha! Still had to endure silly sound systems there though Razz as soon as we got in the gates there was a van blasting it out from like 6 subs! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 07:10

so you wont go to edition? but you went to trax? LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Bullet Girl
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 10:57

Top weekend.... Still recovering...! alien
Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05 2011, 11:56

Yeah Trax is a day thing not a weekender and my boyfriend wanted to go, it's not really fair to only ever drag him along to VW shows lol!!!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 07:47

cupcake why you take offence to sound systems you not like music???

glad you enjoyed and found yur vibe ;-)

sounds like blue bullet girl had some shandy??
Back to top Go down
cupcake
cupcake

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 07:49

Haha I love sound systems, I just don't want to hear like 6 different systems playing different music in one area at shows, all you can hear is the bass getting all jumbled and it does my head in Razz haha. I like my music loud, but I don't like other people's music loud heh
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 13:43

I did look around Edition and think, I've seen most of these in mags or last year, and if I go to MIVW next year I'll see much more EU stuff so maybe do Action for once.

Plus Action has a drag strip Arrow Arrow Arrow cheers
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 15:30

think i might agree with u there mate

make a nice change
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07 2011, 00:06

But I remember it always raining at Action and any rain and the racing stops. I was planning on doing Action on Sunday but the weather look ominous so I bailed. Sad
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08 2011, 02:42

cupcake wrote:
Haha I love sound systems, I just don't want to hear like 6 different systems playing different music in one area at shows, all you can hear is the bass getting all jumbled and it does my head in Razz haha. I like my music loud, but I don't like other people's music loud heh

i do know what you mean I always play the best music i like ..........................
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08 2011, 02:44

[quote="dapperdan"]
cupcake wrote:

i do know what you mean I always play the best music i like .........................

and yes chaps maybe we should try ACTION ???????
Back to top Go down
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08 2011, 03:14

To be honest I didnt even really look round the cars this yeah. It dont matter where we go we will still have a great time I think
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08 2011, 13:59

na sorry ED all the way!.....i like shiny bagged cars Very Happy
plus ed never fails to dissapoint me very years its crazy,plus most the mads go there too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VW Action 2nd - 4th September   VW Action 2nd - 4th September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VW Action 2nd - 4th September
Page 1 of 1