Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thursday 3RD feb meet

Go down 
+11
D.A.M IT!
Adamdubz
Fitzy
vr6brew
GTi-Jay
Bazza
Dashworth
PINKY
minty "TIMMY"
Ginger
dapperdan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13 2011, 14:29

Can I be nosy and ask how much peeps paid for a Miltek? is it around the £750 mark?
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13 2011, 14:35

mine was about that for a full decat system for the 5
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14 2011, 02:45

Pinky i bought my Milltek rear box when i bought the car years ago and things were alot cheaper back then but i paid £380 for it. They now retail between £450 & £500.

After removing my cats its totally transformed the drive of the car. Im sure you can get an unbranded decated down pipe for yours off ebay cheap

Ive just found this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOWNPIPE-DECAT-3-AUDI-TT-MK1-1-8T-TURBO-/320644384873?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa7e50869

Fitzy i was shocked at the difference! When the guy reversed it off the ramps i was like is that my car, it sounded unreal lol!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14 2011, 06:08

Very nice but think that's for the 180 which only has 1 cat....mine un/fortunately has 2.
Think this is the beast...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pipe-Werx-Audi-S3-TT-225-Exhaust-Cat-Bypass-/300373219960?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45efa39a78
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 05:24

Oh yeah i forgot about that, doh!

I would deffo recomend a de cat at some stage, or some high flow cats it makes a massive difference!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 09:23

I would just be worried at MOT time having to swap things over...so would probably go for the highflow one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 09:28

cant wait to here this Rrrrr dirty cus me mate had a mrk5 one will a full milltec and that sounded dirty!.....(hence the RRR dirty name!)......and that was before he got a turbo fitted Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 09:36

Minty dont lie..............u dont have any friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 09:58

Fitzy wrote:
Minty dont lie..............u dont have any friends! Smile

yer ok fitzy you got me on that one,but i told you i had no mates in confidence,so cheers buddy for telling everyone im a billy no mates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 12:57

PINKY wrote:
I would just be worried at MOT time having to swap things over...so would probably go for the highflow one. Very Happy

Thats true, it would fail big time if you left them off. But but but just think of the sound without them Very Happy

Im lucky enough to have my mate MOT my car so i can get away with it but i think alarm bells would start ringing with red flashing lights if i took it to Joe Blogs lol.

Thats the only downside i can think of to getting it done Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 13:09

minty "TIMMY" wrote:
cant wait to here this Rrrrr dirty cus me mate had a mrk5 one will a full milltec and that sounded dirty!.....(hence the RRR dirty name!)......and that was before he got a turbo fitted Twisted Evil

It does sound pretty mental on full beans now, because its mapped the limiter has been removed so you can take it all the way round the rev range, it sounds flippin mental. 60 is achievable in 2nd gear now whereas before you had to change up into 3rd to reach 60. To 60 it can stick kinda well to an E46 m3's bumper but after that they start to pull away.

Turbo'd R's are a weapon, ive seen one with my own eyes (being worked on) and they just look flippin mental! What power was your mates (do you have any mates Laughing lol )running, there's not many mk5 turbo'd R's about, i know of maybe 9 or 10 mk4's.

Mines getting some work done next week but its not a turbo im afraid Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16 2011, 04:52

MattyV6 wrote:
minty "TIMMY" wrote:

It does sound pretty mental on full beans now, because its mapped the limiter has been removed so you can take it all the way round the rev range, it sounds flippin mental. 60 is achievable in 2nd gear now whereas before you had to change up into 3rd to reach 60. To 60 it can stick kinda well to an E46 m3's bumper but after that they start to pull away.

Turbo'd R's are a weapon, ive seen one with my own eyes (being worked on) and they just look flippin mental! What power was your mates (do you have any mates Laughing lol )running, there's not many mk5 turbo'd R's about, i know of maybe 9 or 10 mk4's.

Mines getting some work done next week but its not a turbo im afraid Crying or Very sad Laughing

when it was dynod it had around 450-460bhp i think, and it was a monster,it had the c2 motorsport turbo kit on it.
check out regals web site its on there somewere......but dont let them do any work on ya car cus they mucked him about and it keep on brakeing...mind you he did drive it at full boost all the time Twisted Evil

and i also know off a charged mrk5 rrr dirty in luton thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 463221

annyways about my frineds i have none thats why i moved away from the south and now reside upt north next to the peak districk in a tent!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16 2011, 13:20

Right thats it timmy..you can make your own cuppa next time your down..lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17 2011, 06:05

PINKY wrote:
Right thats it timmy..you can make your own cuppa next time your down..lol. Smile

would love to but each time i go to do so you dont let me make it!!
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 08:59

minty "TIMMY" wrote:
MattyV6 wrote:
minty "TIMMY" wrote:

when it was dynod it had around 450-460bhp i think, and it was a monster,it had the c2 motorsport turbo kit on it.
check out regals web site its on there somewere......but dont let them do any work on ya car cus they mucked him about and it keep on brakeing...mind you he did drive it at full boost all the time Twisted Evil

and i also know off a charged mrk5 rrr dirty in luton thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 463221

annyways about my frineds i have none thats why i moved away from the south and now reside upt north next to the peak districk in a tent!

There are a couple of FI'd r32's on ebay going very very cheap if anybody fancys one?
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 13:56

minty "TIMMY" wrote:
PINKY wrote:

would love to but each time i go to do so you dont let me make it!!

haha but I feel guilty....damn brain geek
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 03:15

MattyV6 wrote:
minty "TIMMY" wrote:
MattyV6 wrote:
minty "TIMMY" wrote:

There are a couple of FI'd r32's on ebay going very very cheap if anybody fancys one?
how cheep is very very cheep?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thursday 3RD feb meet    thursday 3RD feb meet  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thursday 3RD feb meet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3