Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prept - Wednesday 30 June

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LMG60
LMG60

Prept - Wednesday 30 June Empty
PostSubject: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 08:56

£2 per person.

Gates open at 7.00pm and close around 11pm

Address:
Brands Hatch Circuit
Fawkham,
Longfield,
Kent DA3 8NG

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25

Last edited by LMG60 on Wed Jun 30 2010, 02:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 11:10

can we run on the tarmac?
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 14:19

OOOH this sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
LMG60
LMG60

PostSubject: Re: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 02:36

I don't think we can run on the tarmac, its a show type event.

http://prept.co.uk/forums/

What is PREPT?.................

Well it is all about like minded individuals that share that general interest/obsession with all things German car related. We have been meeting up for a few years now and have been using a variety of venues throughout South London and Kent until we hooked up with Motorsport vision at Brands Hatch. The combination of us (Prept & MSV) allows us to implement some simple rules so that the hundreds of us can relax in a trouble free environment on private land and rest assured that we'll have no bother from the law and any other unwanted visitors.
The reason we have taken a German cars ONLY stance is simply because every venue in the past has been marred by drivers of other branded vehicles. it is NOT a narrow minded view on a whole and i know it seems harsh but this seems to be working fine at the moment.
Once on site and parked up you can enjoy your time with other like minded enthusiasts, take in the scenery, and relax in the Kentagon Bar where hot and cold drinks and food will be available. The bar also benefits from Sky TV and Music facilities.

Gates open at 7.00pm and close around 11pm on the Last Wednesday of EVERY month! Please take your time to register and view the galleries and main index on the forum. In doing so you'll all receive an emailed reminder every month prior to the event along with any offers and promotions in the surrounding areas.

Please respect these simple rules below as a lot of time and effort goes into organizing this event.............

1. GERMAN CARS ONLY! The gate will have MSV security and PREPT marshalls on duty upon entering the venue there will be no exceptions unless we have been contacted beforehand.
2. £2 ENTRY FEE, This is per person not per car and is just to cover costs, ie staff etc.
3. 10mph SPEED LIMIT , Once on site. If you race away from the gate whilst entering you'll simply be asked to turn around and leave by security who will have been contacted via radio. You are also on CCTV so no excuses. Please stay in the areas allocated to us.
4. NO PETS. Shame i know but we don't want any accidents, mess, etc.
5. NO LITTERING. Please USE the ample red bins provided or there will be charges for removing it from MSV.
6. NO DRUGS. Please, i know some you out there like a good ol' smoke but please, have it before or after the event not during. Same applies to alcohol purchased outside the event.
7. STEREO'S. Please keep your music to a reasonable level so YOU can hear it, not everyone else.
8. NO FLYERS or BANNERS. This event is not an advertising medium. Although upon prior arrangement flyers can be given out at the gate by OUR marshalls (dependent on volumes) and banners displayed depending on the event.

They have a lot of space but it was still packed out when i went in April!
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 05:06

anyone fancy going down? this sounds quite good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prept - Wednesday 30 June   Prept - Wednesday 30 June I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prept - Wednesday 30 June
Page 1 of 1