Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)

Go down 
+6
Dashworth
smiffy-g60
L55KE B
dapperdan
looner
Doug
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Nomad
Nomad
Doug

How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) Empty
PostSubject: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 14:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB-_l2r4pvE&feature=player_embedded

Guarenteed To Make You Chuckle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Email: Tanilba@Hotmail.Co.Uk
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 14:59

Ohhhhh dude, I almost wet myself!
How true is that clip though!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Nomad
Nomad
Doug

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 15:08

Ahh i know - Isn't it just brilliant! Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 02:31

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 10:32

HaHa That is hilarious and also so true but the funniest thing is the comments on youtube cos no1 can take a joke and people are getting offended just cos he said an 8v or g60 etc is crap! lol
Back to top Go down
smiffy-g60
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 11:02

im running a a single cam g60 Sad with 9s silly stretch and slammed.. Am i in the club ? hahaaa lmao
Back to top Go down
Doug
Nomad
Nomad
Doug

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24 2010, 08:08

L55KE B wrote:
HaHa That is hilarious and also so true but the funniest thing is the comments on youtube cos no1 can take a joke and people are getting offended just cos he said an 8v or g60 etc is crap! lol

Ha! I Hadnt noticed these until now! -- LOL its brilliant how angry americans can get when you call something gay!
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24 2010, 08:47

doug i dont think its the americans...

think E38 forums

think keyboard hero...
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24 2010, 13:43

Haha thats funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25 2010, 04:14

that is soo true to most forums and its the stuff i'm sick of!! -SOOOOOO E38!!!!

very funny tho , good find
Back to top Go down
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 03:42

HaHa, Quality, that guy looks like bazza too!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 15:03

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Stu
Nomad
Nomad
Stu

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27 2010, 13:46

*Psot removed due to low post count*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)   How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Fit Into The VW Scence and Be Really Cool.... (Not For GTI International Fans)
Page 1 of 1