Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone looking for a Corrado?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feekychucker
Feekychucker

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone looking for a Corrado?   Anyone looking for a Corrado? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12 2010, 05:28

I have just advertised my Rado on the Corrado Forum

http://the-corrado.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91524

If you are interested please email me

pokey80@googlemail.com

Cheers

Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a Corrado?   Anyone looking for a Corrado? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12 2010, 10:34

you have to be a forum member Sad to see pictures.
Back to top Go down
Feekychucker
Feekychucker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a Corrado?   Anyone looking for a Corrado? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12 2010, 11:39

Here's the photo's

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Rado_p16

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Rado_212

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Rado_412

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Bbs_rx16

Anyone looking for a Corrado? Bbs_rx17
Back to top Go down
Feekychucker
Feekychucker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a Corrado?   Anyone looking for a Corrado? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12 2010, 11:43

And here's what the ad says:

After much thought I have decided to sell my Rado

It's a '95 M Blackberry 2.0 16V with 152K on the clock & Tax & MOT until the end of May.

I have recently fitted a set of Sprtfahrwerke adjustable coilovers to it, I know these are not exactly premium coilovers but they ride well and are easy to adjust to the desired ride height.

The exterior of the car is showing signs of it's 152K 15 year life. The paint is flat in some areas and both bumpers are missing a small patch of paint. Both bumpers are in one piece. The front grille is a colour coded FK badgeless item (not shown in picture), other than that the exterior is standard and complete (nothing missing)

The engine does not smoke and does not suffer with any idle/cut out issues. I have some history with it but it's certainly not a full history.

The interior is black cloth with a black face lifted dash with all the later switch gear and steering wheel etc. The cloth is in very good condition with the rear seats looking as though they've never been used. There is a small amount of wear on the drivers bolster but no rips or tears throughout. All electrics including tilt/slide sun roof, mirrors, windows and spoiler work.

The front tyres are good but the rears need changing, however I will include set of BBS RXII rims with good tyres. The wheels are currently split down as I was going to refurb them and they will be included in their current state. The tyres will fit the wheels that are currently on the car. I will also include 2 brand new tie rods with ends.

I am kind of sad to be selling the car as I have wanted one for so long, but it is just not practicle as I do not have the garage space at home. The car is kept in Olney (Bucks) I am am more than happy for people to come and have a look at it. It's not my daily dirver so there's no urgency about the sale but it would be nice to see it go to a good home. I am open to sensible offers and I am aware that this is no show standard car, it is howeer a very complete and honest example of a great classic. I am looking for £1,700 and the plate doesn't come with the car so will be placed back on a M on completion of sale.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, I will do my best to get back to you ASAP

Thanks for looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a Corrado?   Anyone looking for a Corrado? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for a Corrado?
Page 1 of 1