Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm

Go down 
+7
PINKY
Ginger
Bazza
CADDYANDY
Fitzy
looner
MJVR6
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 05:12

LOL!, yeah I saw that. I also saw how he forced premium off the road too.
Little moron. Well I did my best for VAG ford relations, and made sure to give the "thumbs us greeting" as we went by him. The best was my bro waving bye bye then also giving the "thumbs up greeting" bwahahahhaa I honestly though his head was going to explode!

For those who are wondering about the anglo ford relations greeting sometimes used on vauxhall drivers of a similar persuation it looks like this: Also knowns as the higway salute apparently. LOL! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_(gesture)

Last edited by vwdeviant on Tue Apr 20 2010, 09:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken link fixed)
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 05:34

Not worth getting involved with people who don't have a problem driving like that, for me. Only gonna end badly.

But then yeah sometimes it's nice to express your opinion of them too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 06:02

Yeah for sure, I hear you. It wont be long before he is in bodybag driving like that.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 09:11

Sorry i saw none of this...... but as always a wicked meet and it was proper ramo!!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 09:14

Ahhh i think thats because the side windows on the TT are to small! LOL!

Just kidding. It happend behind you and Steph, so unless you were glued to the rearview, you would not have seen it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm   N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/NW LONDON VAG MEET 19th APRiL Kickoff@7pm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2