Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gtipie

mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel Empty
PostSubject: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 11:19

Hi Guys,

I could do with a half decent mk1 or mk2 GTI steering wheel for my T25 van, as it don't look as if I'm going to have a mass of leg room between my legs and the current bus wheel when I weld in the Range Rover seats. Neutral Question

Just looking for something useable for the mo - doesn't have to be mint - and looking for it to be cheap or preferably free!!! (but you can have a giggle at me trying to park the bloody thing with no power steering, wide alloys and a steering wheel much smaller than it's supposed to be for free)!!!!! Laughing

If anyone's got something lurking at the back of the garage - it'll be much appreciated!

Cheers

Jon
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 12:57

i've got a spare steering wheel from my mk2 jetta, its standard and boring and not mint - but still pretty good nick!

come and get it! Smile
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 00:11

Thanks Fitzy! Sounds ideal! PM me with your number and I'll pop round and collect it!

Cheers Bud!

Jon - GTIPIE Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07 2010, 13:48

i'll be in the garage next wekend bud if ur about
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12 2010, 13:42

Hi Mate,

That'll be great - gotta collect some seats from Berkhamstead in the morning on Saturday, but then will be around all day.

Cheers

Jon - GTIPIE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13 2010, 02:21

have sent you my number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel   mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk1 or mk2 Golf GTI Steering Wheel
Page 1 of 1