Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE

Go down 
+20
paddyssat
vwdeviant
polo 16v
wilko26
blackGTI
K16-NAY
L55KE B
Bazza
Ginger
SumpScraper
adzG60
dapperdan
Fitzy
CADDYANDY
vr6brew
YA55ER
PINKY
dubrichard
PremiumVeeDub
MJVR6
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2009, 12:12

im coming but im going to head straight down to pc world unless i see some of the fellow nomaders on the M1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2009, 13:52

Sth Mimms:

1.CaddyAndy
2. Polo-Nay
3. Wilko

Hemel Halfords

1.Pinky
2.VR6brew
3.Dubdread
4.Premium
5.Adzg60[/quote]
6.*tell*
7.dubdom
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 04:44

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant make it's my brothers birthday bash that sucks coz i was looking forward to it. Sad hope its a good one and lookin forward to seein some pictures and maybe a few vid's. Smile have a great time every one. Smile
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 08:17

Gutted Sad

Do we get waypoints (postcodes?) when we get there or are they on the nw site? Couldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 09:17

PremiumVeeDub wrote:
Gutted Sad

Do we get waypoints (postcodes?) when we get there or are they on the nw site? Couldn't see them.
Think we gonna get some print-outs of the route etc.... will see MJ when we hook up at brent cross! hopefully...
Back to top Go down
wilko26
Nomad
Nomad
wilko26

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 09:23

cant wait 4 dis guna bring my m8 along that is a photographer to take sum pics
Back to top Go down
MJVR6
NW DUBS Director
MJVR6

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 10:11

vr6brew wrote:
PremiumVeeDub wrote:
Gutted Sad

Think we gonna get some print-outs of the route etc.... will see MJ when we hook up at brent cross! hopefully...

Details will be given @ Staples Corner!!! Wanna leave 930-940 on the dot!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwdubs.com
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 11:00

Gonna bring a woolly hat, it's arctic tonight.
Back to top Go down
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 11:23

Sth Mimms:

1.CaddyAndy
2. Polo-Nay
3. Wilko

Hemel Halfords

1.Pinky
2.VR6brew
3.Dubdread
4.Premium
5.Adzg60
6.*tell*
7.dubdom
8. L55KE B

See Everyone about 8ish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 11:24

just washed the car, need to get some tyre shine on and petrol put in and im set to go
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 11:48

Sth Mimms:

1.CaddyAndy
2. Polo-Nay
3. Wilko

Hemel Halfords

1.Pinky
2.VR6brew
3.Dubdread
4.Premium
5.Adzg60
6.*tell*
7.dubdom
8. L55KE B
9. Bazza (Fitzy riding shotgun)

See Everyone about 8ish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilko26
Nomad
Nomad
wilko26

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 12:15

wrap up warm ladies its guna b cold lol
Back to top Go down
K16-NAY
Nomad
Nomad
K16-NAY

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 12:22

Got My Hat, Gloves And Even 2 Pairs Of Trouser Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/In_My_Tum
wilko26
Nomad
Nomad
wilko26

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 12:38

i recon that should do it m8 lol
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 05:38

Didnt get home till 2.30am...and had a pretty good night apart from me being totally lost all by myself somewhere south of the Thames..affraid.lol lucky papa just asked me the postcode (SE19) dont know how I got there hahaha...and he just drove straight there and saved me.Cool.lol Dan was then made to go the rest of the way squished into the TT. geek
Will be keeping an eye out for the piccys..the few we took were blurred Crying or Very sad
Thanks to NWDUBS for organising the run Very Happy NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 161462
Hows about a London to Brighton run in the new year Question
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 07:29

was a good night and getting lost made it even better! lol afro

ended up over the south of the Thames after following Steph but then we couldnt see her or the RS4 so we pulled over and then 5 other dubs drove past 2 of which stopped and then we all got back on track and found a nice tunnel were the VR6 that was with us sounded awsome and so did the mk1 and the corrado, the limelink roundabout was good fun Cool and also the part were we got stuck in a line at a set of traffic lights and everyone started to rev up sounded awsome!

only bad thing was the amound of bumps everywere Sad

big thanks to NWDUBS for sorting this night out! cheers
Back to top Go down
paddyssat
paddyssat

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 08:42

YA55ER wrote:
was a good night and getting lost made it even better! lol afro

ended up over the south of the Thames after following Steph but then we couldnt see her or the RS4 so we pulled over and then 5 other dubs drove past 2 of which stopped and then we all got back on track and found a nice tunnel were the VR6 that was with us sounded awsome and so did the mk1 and the corrado, the limelink roundabout was good fun Cool and also the part were we got stuck in a line at a set of traffic lights and everyone started to rev up sounded awsome!

only bad thing was the amound of bumps everywere Sad

big thanks to NWDUBS for sorting this night out! cheers

yeh was gd nite, all part of the fun was getin lost. i swear we went threw a bus lane with cameras when we were getin back on route Exclamation
thanks to nwdubs, good night cheers
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 08:47

paddyssat wrote:
yeh was gd nite, all part of the fun was getin lost. i swear we went threw a bus lane with cameras when we were getin back on route Exclamation
thanks to nwdubs, good night cheers
No dont say that.. were was the bus lane? i totaly didnt see it Sad

just checked on google maps and i we did go through a bus lane Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 09:20

Aren't they only 7-7 weekdays normally?

Good night out, could have used postcodes for the waypoints at times though Very Happy

Cheers NW!

Got a vid of the golf shooting a little flame and some pics, will post some soon.
Back to top Go down
paddyssat
paddyssat

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 09:28

YA55ER wrote:

No dont say that.. were was the bus lane? i totaly didnt see it Sad

just checked on google maps and i we did go through a bus lane Crying or Very sad

yeh cant remember exactly where, somewhere between when we met up and stopped at the petrol station i think. but once we got so far in one lane there was no where else to go. i'm pretty sure there were cameras over the top watchin us. only time will tell Shocked
Back to top Go down
wilko26
Nomad
Nomad
wilko26

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 10:32

yeah was a good night relay enjoyed it the 2nd stop was the best racing around the round about

god my exhaust screams like sum 1 was getting killed lol

thanks nw dubs 4 a good night
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 11:44

i got back about 3:40 ish!!!! toms mk1 poped a drive shaft and that was game over for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
MJVR6
NW DUBS Director
MJVR6

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 14:20

PINKY wrote:
Didnt get home till 2.30am...and had a pretty good night apart from me being totally lost all by myself somewhere south of the Thames..affraid.lol lucky papa just asked me the postcode (SE19) dont know how I got there hahaha...and he just drove straight there and saved me.Cool.lol Dan was then made to go the rest of the way squished into the TT. geek
Will be keeping an eye out for the piccys..the few we took were blurred Crying or Very sad
Thanks to NWDUBS for organising the run Very Happy NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 161462
Hows about a London to Brighton run in the new year Question

BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! afro
BRiGHTON-Deffo!!!!
As for thanking NWDubs, Thanks Guys n Gals, BUT in all fair honesty, It was a Joint effort between us as well as you all...
2010-Move over, feel the force of NWDUBS&NOMADS push through!!!
Thank you all for making the night a joint success!!!

PS-Bazza, don't forget UB40, 8track tape player, and the 7Vinyl automatic turntable with Valve amplifiers!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwdubs.com
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 15:11

Gutted i missed it caddy was poorly tried leaving the workshop in it at 7 but didnt even get a mile down the road b4 i broke down
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 15:21

MJVR6 wrote:
PS-Bazza, don't forget UB40, 8track tape player, and the 7Vinyl automatic turntable with Valve amplifiers!!! lol! [/b]

Cheers MJ a great night thanks to NWDUBS and the Nomads that turned up (shame some others couldn't make it).

Don't worry people, next time will be different and we won't lose too many people lol!

Thanks to Ray we managed not to get lost, probably cause we were glued to him Very Happy Loved the underground roundabout action. Wilco's exhaust just sounded awesome Very Happy

Thanks again to everyone for a great atmosphere and a fantastic night. Bring on the next one!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next