Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff

Go down 
+5
SumpScraper
MartinR
Michael_H
MJVR6
PremiumVeeDub
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff Empty
PostSubject: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 09:02

I've still not taken photos, cleaned them or anything but thought on the off chance this gets attention I'd put this post up. Some of the infos probably wrong (like the BBS name). Some random photos off the web at the bottom - if you want actual photos because you're interested let me know and it might spur me to action.

Stuff that must leave my house before I run out of space to stand up (proper For Sale details to follow, this is just me wasting 5m at work):

• Keskin KT-1 5x100 (Mk3) wheels, 2 excellent Pirellis and 2 others with around 6mm on them. Kerbed, scuffed, lacquer peeling.
  • 5 door leather interior for a Mk2, I need grey/rainbow door cards to go with the Corrado interior I have really but this is a nice, black leather interior with door cards cut for Keep Fit Windows. Could do with a clean and polish but no structural or wear issues.
  • Original Mk3 VR6 BBS wheels (RA or RZ, I think) with 3 good centre caps and one less good one.
  • 2 Corbeau bucket seats with subframes for a Mk2 golf. Grey with black leather trim on the bolsters etc. A nice heavy duty fabric and other than 2 tiny blim burns very very clean. Will take a 4pt harness.
  • More Audi Coupe GT/Quattro window glass than you could shake a stick at
  • Rear light clusters, VDO gauges, console and dash bits, door bits for Audi Coupe GT
  • Space saver/ice rallying Very Happy wheel for Golf (4 bolt - x100?)

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff Kt1

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff Vk_bbs_19550
Back to top Go down
MJVR6
NW DUBS Director
MJVR6

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 09:28

Price on Keskins fella..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwdubs.com
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 09:51

What are they worth? I really have no idea, you can get a refurb at BJV for about £140 so I reckon they're probably worth £200 less than a nice set? The Pirellis are P Zero Nero and have about 1K miles on them.

I knew these would fly out the door Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael_H
Nomad
Nomad
Michael_H

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 10:36

How much would you be looking for for the BBS's? Are they 4 stud of 5 stud :s
Back to top Go down
MartinR
Nomad
Nomad
MartinR

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 10:40

how much for the mk2 leather, what colour and i have gti rainbow door cards but theyre rotten at the bottom

also the space saver

pics?
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 14:38

bit the pictures up of the 2 Corbeau bucket seats thanks
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 15:21

A picture of the bucket seats? would be v.interested if they would look good in the front of me mk5 how much you looking for? Smile
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2009, 16:52

Ok, guess I'm pressure washing and photoing and looking up prices tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18 2009, 07:35

Ben, Pm me a deal for the Keskins seeing as I dealt you a rado interor! Wink

Would look good on the new mk3...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 07:19

Hey dude the bbs,s are they 4 or 5 stud?? and how much?
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 07:55

5 stud, I paid £70 for them and went to collect them from Reading (in my 21mpg Merc Very Happy) so £80?
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 07:56

I'll be washing and getting photos of the rest of the stuff when I get home today, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 09:53

still waitin for pictures of the seats!!! any idea how much you want for them?
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 10:07

Seat pictures (the thread I bought them from):

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=132419.msg1187314#msg1187314

£200 inc subframes.

Can get more pictures if you want?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 10:11

mmmmmm.......i am tempted, they would look nice in me car.... how much without subframes?
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2009, 11:35

£220 Very Happy

£180?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 04:40

ok, maybe a little too much then... would you take £150? they only reason is ive been looking at subframes and they are ££££££ Sad
sorry to be cheeky
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 04:44

No problem, give me a week to advertise properly elsewhere and if no interest then they're yours for £150 -which is less than I paid for them Very Happy

How much are subframes worth then?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 04:48

the corbeau subframes for a mk5 are £150 for the pair and thats whilst they have a sale on!
hence me being a bit cheeky
silent if you do sell them, no worries.... but i would like them Smile
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 05:08

When can you collect?

Hint - say "tomorrow" to get them for £150 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 05:16

lol, wont have the money till a week monday, i spent all my monies on coilovers. will take them off you at the start of december if thats ok? still gives you time to advertise them?
would be wicked Smile
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 05:31

Cool, no problem, will let you know.
Back to top Go down
MJVR6
NW DUBS Director
MJVR6

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 04:46

Mate, have the Keskins gone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwdubs.com
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22 2010, 13:30

still got the keskins premium? what inch are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff   Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keskins and leather interior and VR6 alloys and all sorts of random Golf stuff
Page 1 of 1