Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audi TT Dash & Centre Console

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

Audi TT Dash & Centre Console Empty
PostSubject: Audi TT Dash & Centre Console   Audi TT Dash & Centre Console I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 17:02

i braught this Dash and centre console a while back from a user on the Club Polo forum and i was going to fit it into my Polo but recently i lost my job so i cant afford to get it fitted and need to sell it to make some money back.

Its been trimed to fit a MK4 (6N) Polo.

when i got the dash a few bits were broken i was going to plastic weld them but i never got the chance to doing this, a clip on the glove box is broken and the back of the glove box has a hole in it, there are a few bits missing but i can put you in contact with the previous person that had the dash as he has the bits in his garage somewere and hasnt had the time to look through all the boxes he has back there.

now i payed £150 for the dash and i would like to make my money back, this is a very cheap for what it is, i wouldnt mind swapping the dash for some coilovers that fit my Polo.

heres the pictures from the previous sale thread.

Audi TT Dash & Centre Console DSCF1466
Audi TT Dash & Centre Console DSCF1467
Audi TT Dash & Centre Console DSCF1468

if you need anymore pictures PM me and i will get them for you as soon as i can, i would like this to be collected, i am from Luton.

Thanks Yasser
Back to top Go down
wilko26
Nomad
Nomad
wilko26

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Dash & Centre Console   Audi TT Dash & Centre Console I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2009, 02:39

would that go in a mk4 golf m8?
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Dash & Centre Console   Audi TT Dash & Centre Console I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2009, 03:16

wilko26 wrote:
would that go in a mk4 golf m8?
im not sure mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Dash & Centre Console   Audi TT Dash & Centre Console I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audi TT Dash & Centre Console
Page 1 of 1