Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

London Volksfest Clubstand

Go down 
+9
minty "TIMMY"
The Dude
brindle
Knighty
3peice
Bazza
PremiumVeeDub
vwdeviant
Fitzy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fitzy
Fitzy

London Volksfest Clubstand Empty
PostSubject: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14 2009, 00:55

LONDON VOLKSFEST (Inc. RWYB)
SUNDAY 26th JULY 2009
North Weald Airfield, Nr Harlow, Essex (M11 J7)
www.vwaction.co.uk

It is HIGHLY unlikely i will b going as its my birthday BBQ the night before and i will more than likely still be hanging

I have booked 15 spaces for the stand so PM me and i'll stick ur name down!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLA!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14 2009, 05:26

1. 3Piece
2. Karl6n
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 02:07

Matt as it's only 20 mins away more than happy to organise for you if someone will bring flags etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 03:03

1. 3Piece
2. Karl6n
3. PremiumVW
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2009, 00:51

vwdeviant wrote:
Matt as it's only 20 mins away more than happy to organise for you if someone will bring flags etc...

yeah if u want..........but i need someone from this area to do that really coz most live this way and convoy etc needs to be arranged and lead

.......unless u wanna come ALL the way down this way to lead the convoy back up to u
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2009, 02:45

Fitzy wrote:
vwdeviant wrote:

yeah if u want..........but i need someone from this area to do that really coz most live this way and convoy etc needs to be arranged and lead

.......unless u wanna come ALL the way down this way to lead the convoy back up to u

HAHAHA yeah right! This will be the only show where I don't have to be up and in the car a good hour plus before you lot!

Sure someone will sort the flags out though! Who has them at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2009, 11:13

Minty had them last, don't know if he still does though.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 01:41

Looks like a massive Nomads turn out... Sad
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21 2009, 04:59

getting used to poor turnouts now will be there anyway been going to shows now for past 25 odd years on me own will continue to do so is nice to cruise down with others but not the be all and end all seems the norm now with the younger generation went to bug jam biggest dissapointment ive had from car show seemed like it was all about the drink/drugs not the cars prehaps im just getting old Sad
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21 2009, 10:04

Can I be a pain in the ass? if you don't get the numbers, or could squeeze 2 small ones in...

Me and my brother, AK47 on here, are planning on going in the bugs, BUT it is dependant on whether I can get the orange wonders engine out (its ready to drop but the rain stopped play), cooling tin stripped, knackered heads off, new ones on, cooling tin back on, and back into the car and tuned in time for a shakedown run. Its going to be tight!

Also my brothers rather to modest about his 68 and may prefer parking in the carpark.

See, I said I'd be a pain in the bum.

Stu
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21 2009, 11:07

rain stopped play ????? come on i have a gazeebo if u need it . will keep the rain off ya at least and i aint got anything better to do if ya need a hand just give us a shout for a hand or gazeebo or both
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 05:55

Stu, shouldn't be an issue at all! From memory the clubstand area's quite generous, and in a good position very near the strip! So you can chill and watch what's about to go up!

Now who's got the flags? And who exactly is coming? Sunday's shaping up to be a great day weather-wise too!
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 06:59

reported to be good sunny day sunday nice chilled out show nice location and racing what more could u want Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 15:41

Mot pending, will be there if poss
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 02:30

Fitzy wrote:
vwdeviant wrote:

i will get them there fitzy if who ever is going wants to suggest a leaving time will meet up petrol station by m1 and go from there if nothing def sorted before then will just make my own way there
Back to top Go down
The Dude
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 03:17

I should be coming along to this, but may pitch up a bit later as I like my lie-ins!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 05:13

does someone want to sort out a leaving time , so 3piece can organise a convoy up there!?
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 07:48

brindle wrote:
Mot pending, will be there if poss

Have you not been to see Caddy Andy YET! Sort it out Brindle!
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 08:03

most peeps get an mot for 12 months robbie has taken 12 months to get an mot Laughing
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 11:02

Rolling Eyes Not as wealthy as you other Dubbers! and not feeling that motivated of late due to warning lights etc.
Been piling up new bits and pieces

Dont know if i'll use andy this time, as i have no ticket at all, and i dont know where he is based. other than herts.

Need to do a few bits. hopefully sat morning!
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 11:17

give me car/money i will take for mot 2 moz or sat morn need to know so can book it in
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 13:43

it needs the exhaust re-sealing!

how much is it??
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 15:41

ive got the flags...sorry been really busy. ring papa for me number(aint puttinng it up here!) .ps,when you ring my phone and get the a team its NOT my answer phone!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 00:47

lol..love you a-team ringtone...sooooo cool.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 03:26

brindle wrote:
it needs the exhaust re-sealing!

how much is it??
get it sealed then , however much an mot is U CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT U CANT MAKE IT DRINK Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Volksfest Clubstand
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next