Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Fitzy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael_H
Nomad
Nomad
Michael_H

FAO Fitzy Empty
PostSubject: FAO Fitzy   FAO Fitzy I_icon_minitimeSun May 24 2009, 13:39

Hi fitzy ive sent you a message a few times but havent had any reply - i think im in dire need of a basic reset (had umpteen new parts and still suffering from a tempremental idle/juddery 'misfire') and i just wondered if you could do it for me? I dont want to keep throwing money at the problem and i hope a reset will solve the problem? Off the top of my head i have codes 00282 and 01187 appearing on my reader which i think are related to the throttle body?!

If you could shed any light on the problem it would be greatly appreciated, thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

FAO Fitzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Fitzy   FAO Fitzy I_icon_minitimeMon May 25 2009, 03:16

look..................no- one can diagnose this car over the internet mate. You need to pay the bit extra n get this car diagnosed properly instead of throwing parts at it. A basic settings reset was only a suggestion.....its not a dead cert its gonna fix it - i no longer work for VW but if ur looking for a proper garage try tune-tech 01442 288882 they'll get it diagnosed for you ands then u wont have to chucke more parts at it. I mean have you done compression test on it!?? might have a burnt out valve (1.4's are quite common)
Back to top Go down

FAO Fitzy
Page 1 of 1