Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newb and looking for assistance already!

Go down 
+2
Bazza
mk1cabby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mk1cabby

Newb and looking for assistance already! Empty
PostSubject: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12 2009, 17:32

Hi All,

I have decided it is time to get my '83 MK1 GTI Cabrio back on the road but I think it is going to be a long to do list hence joining the forum and post title!!! Laughing

The body is in poor shape and as I have never done any welding this could be a bit of a mission, but I am pretty good with anything mechanical so that side of things wont be an issue.

Will get some pics posted when I get a chance and will defo try and get to the next meet, that is if you'll allow a swedish motor into the presence of german greatness! Laughing

Cheers

Ian
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13 2009, 03:47

Welcome to the family afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13 2009, 06:39

welcome to the click fella. if you need anything, give us a shout.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14 2009, 04:17

Welcome mate.. as said anything you need just ask, we have a few on here thats in the know!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14 2009, 06:11

who!? i've never met them!? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14 2009, 10:38

haha welcome mate, there a a few on here that weld alot, start a thread up and people will no doubt reply when you have problems!
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14 2009, 14:58

welcome to the family of dubbers mate
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15 2009, 08:44

welcome mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb and looking for assistance already!   Newb and looking for assistance already! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb and looking for assistance already!
Page 1 of 1