Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. Empty
PostSubject: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 05:47

I was about to lock up at work on friday (bit late i know) to see steph go past in her clio, but oh no, it wasnt steph, oh dear, it was steve brewin, oh dear steve. I know times are hard and that, but stevvvvvvvve Sad Sad Razz Rolling Eyes

Steph, if you read this im sorry im only joking. please dont be mad with me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 07:32

oh dear steve !! next time take the bus you never know whos watching Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 09:32

ohh dear
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 15:48

phuckin tragic ay dubsy!?
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 16:59

OK i admit and im ashamed Embarassed
Well after dubsy spotted me outside his work i somehow found myself behind Rusty who also gave me stick and then 2 seconds later AdzR32 saw me and altho i tried to hide my face he slowed down and laughed his head off really loud so eveyone could hear.... all this happened in the short stretch of hemel oldtown....
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2009, 04:08

Oh yeah steve..you f-ing begged me to let you play in my car...you should have seen his BIG smile while he was driving it..hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2009, 07:56

phucking tragic.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07 2009, 10:14

He's just playing the tough guy..lol.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.   Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Brewin, Oh dear fella.
Page 1 of 1