Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total w#nkers, what do you think

Go down 
+3
dapperdan
PINKY
looner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

Total w#nkers, what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11 2009, 15:25

How flaming stupid are these drivers??????????????????????

Looks like Russia, or the Cheque republic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 01:20

yer man, i love this video, quite old now lol, come on pete get up to date Razz Wink Smile .

they are litrally nuts! absolutely savage! that RS4 is rapid.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 01:46

See a vid like that before but in clios..f-ing to55ers who have no respect for other peoples lifes.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 02:16

PINKY wrote:
See a vid like that before but in clios..f-ing to55ers who have no respect for other peoples lifes.

if they were doing that in clios yer they are f-ing to55ers

but doing it in a RS4 and a M5 makes them very talented drivers Razz Razz Razz Razz

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 02:36

Lol your a nut nut!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 02:37

PINKY wrote:
Lol your a nut nut!

sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 06:21

Well the Rs4 is clearly alot quicker, however just look how close they come to hiting the trucks, and the rs4 goes inbetween two of them! jezzzz, It honestly boils my blood to see that. I love driving really fast, however I make a point of going on road trips to Germany and using the Autobahn!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 05:11

now that's proper hunt DOWN!!!!

not to be encouraged of course but i couldnt stop wincing

gonna watch it again!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 05:14

yeah and what happened to a AUDI??????????????
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 06:17

I think the audi took the offramp.
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 06:26

love it, nice bit of driving there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 06:42

Really love this video! Silly, but aren't we all at times Wink , that Audi is naughty!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 09:04

seen this i thought it was class!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 10:15

I think that the guys driving are not really planning their moves very well, they show signs of living on the luck that the other drivers would see them coming or not have the same disregard to lane discipline as they have. That is not a computer game where the reset button brings you back, or a film with stunt drivers.

I ride bikes, I know what filtering is about but you are not moving the same sort of momentum as an RS4 or the same size, it is a long time since I considers driving like that was cool. You have to use so much concentration and have a get out option, these guys had nothing at times which would have me rate them as not using talent but actually being idiots.

Take it to the track, use the Nurburgring or a local meet. Scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2009, 15:09

Calimori wrote:
I think that the guys driving are not really planning their moves very well, they show signs of living on the luck that the other drivers would see them coming or not have the same disregard to lane discipline as they have. That is not a computer game where the reset button brings you back, or a film with stunt drivers.

I ride bikes, I know what filtering is about but you are not moving the same sort of momentum as an RS4 or the same size, it is a long time since I considers driving like that was cool. You have to use so much concentration and have a get out option, these guys had nothing at times which would have me rate them as not using talent but actually being idiots.

Take it to the track, use the Nurburgring or a local meet. Scary stuff.

Yeah dude, well said. THe part where the RS4 drives between two trucks makes me cringe. Also having riden bikes I absolutly agree. It is much easier to get out of trouble on a bike, but these guys, just expect other cars to make room and at times it is sheeeeeeeeer luck they dont colide with traffic. Also I feel if you saw how the cars behind them were slaming on brakes and swerving because of them, it would also be very very unnerving for somone like a mother with kinds in the car. This really is not good dude. I will be the first to admit I have been guilty of speeding, however I will never tailgate or cut people up. The nurburg ring is the nuts, so is the autobahn, PS if you drive like those idiots on the bahn you will be arrested.
Below is a cctv clip of an acident of someone cut through lanes to undertake he doesn't spot the broken down car, and plows into killing inocent by standers. Have a look at how quick this happens and then think about weather its cool or not. Just saying guys, its not a joke. It really is not, I personaly would not be able to live with killing someone else or their family just because I was cutting through traffic.

Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 12:43

Thats purly because he went into a breakdown lane, or whatever it is but you shouldnt drive on that bit! shocking
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 14:56

............legends! :0)

that audi is proper naughty!

Last edited by Fitzy on Tue Apr 21 2009, 23:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 23:57

Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 02:13

Fitzy wrote:
you've posted this before aswell mr loon!! hahahaa u nutter!!!!

https://nomads.canadian-forum.com/videos-and-photos-f9/absolute-nutters-t163.htm?sid=150d772b0f2b620a8abe9dcc8f665164

Ok Ok you caught me! darn you! I thought I would sneak that under the radar! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 02:50

I was consistent with my answer, do I get a gold star?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total w#nkers, what do you think   Total w#nkers, what do you think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total w#nkers, what do you think
Page 1 of 1