Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brembo brake setup- replacement disks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashhater

Brembo brake setup- replacement disks Empty
PostSubject: Brembo brake setup- replacement disks   Brembo brake setup- replacement disks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2009, 08:17

Hi all,

I recently upgraded my front brakes and now need to change the disks, does anyone know what the biggest that will fit? vented/grooved or both. Also were is the best place to get them from.

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Brembo brake setup- replacement disks   Brembo brake setup- replacement disks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2009, 12:56

im not sure, but would lcr brakes fit? i had the same thing a while ago but didnt want to pay the best part of £600 for a set up, if your just after disks, maybe a search online? i dont know if they share anything with the ibiza? if so you could check out seatcupra.net.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Hashhater

PostSubject: Re: Brembo brake setup- replacement disks   Brembo brake setup- replacement disks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2009, 13:44

Cheers Sparkie for the reply. I believe they are from a Leon Cupra just not sure of what size the disks are .lol suppose i gots to take the wheel off:(

Will try online.
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Brembo brake setup- replacement disks   Brembo brake setup- replacement disks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2009, 15:32

i think the cupra r ones are 312mm, and the standard 283, or 263? cant remember mate, seat cupra.net will have the answers anyway dude Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brembo brake setup- replacement disks   Brembo brake setup- replacement disks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brembo brake setup- replacement disks
Page 1 of 1