Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!

Go down 
+7
Fitzy
blakey
Gricey
brindle
vr6brew
sparkie1984
L0WRiDE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! Empty
PostSubject: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 11:52

OK iv said to some about my arial beeing pulled up and bent on my polo.... some said its just cos it stands out, but now the C**T's that are doing it are taking this P**S been a way for a week, come back to find
rear plate pulled off and snapped,
arial pulled up and bent AGAIN
wing mirror bent up and around....

stopped looking after that!

this seams like some one is picking on my car, hence parking audi no where near it!

saying that some one did leave a note on it asking if i was selling it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 12:18

what a bastod!! you cant have anything nowadays, shows what a bunch of gays they are by just picking on cars. wont say nothing to you though!!

sorry to hear about your car dude Sad only way to sort it is vigilante action!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 14:27

Thats sh*te mate... agree with sparkie!! take the law into yo own hands and dish out nomad justice!
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 14:32

find out who it is and s**t on theire bonnet! that'll teach em.

better still s**t o n their parents car and leave a note!

a**eholes
Back to top Go down
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 15:00

mate that proper sucks

if i where u i would buy a cover for the car and see if that stops them

or put a fu*king big dog innit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 16:11

thats lame mate, if you wanna do a stake out, get all camoed up & stuff let us know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 16:42

sorry to hear Lowlife. lets break there legs. had that kid come in (with the polish name) asking about it....was it him who left the note?
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 17:04

blakey wrote:
thats lame mate, if you wanna do a stake out, get all camoed up & stuff let us know

we could go commando
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2009, 18:30

Sorry to hear this dude, you need to rig up a cctv to watch who is doing this. Then when you know, crack some eggs in their scuttle tray, when they go off it stinks for month's. Got a few people back that way Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Fitzy wrote:
blakey wrote:

we could go commando

You'd go commando for pocket change, probably even less lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 03:01

Bazza wrote:
Sorry to hear this dude, you need to rig up a cctv to watch who is doing this. Then when you know, crack some eggs in their scuttle tray, when they go off it stinks for month's. Got a few people back that way Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Fitzy wrote:
blakey wrote:

we could go commando

You'd go commando for pocket billiards, probably even less lol!

Nah Get some frozen prawns, defrost, stick em in blender, then pour into scuttle/ air vents over car! They'll never get the smell of rotting seafood out!

Commando? Pocket Billiards? GET A ROOM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 03:15

dont stand for it mate
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 10:01

we are senting up a camera on the car find out who it is!! then NOMADS LAW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 11:13

Cant have nothing nice...nasty fcuks!!!!!
I noticed a union jack scratched into my roof just above my iron cross...lucky it wasnt too deep.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 13:41

Bazza wrote:

Fitzy wrote:
blakey wrote:

we could go commando

mate..............i'll do it for at least a pint !!! ............i'm not some cheap whore u know Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2009, 15:47

Fitzy wrote:
Bazza wrote:

Fitzy wrote:
blakey wrote:

we could go commando

mate..............i'll do it for at least a pint !!! ............i'm not some cheap whore u know Suspect

Yeah yo is, hoe lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!   need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need to get out of bennie end/ hemel!!!
Page 1 of 1