Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got hit up the ass today!

Go down 
+7
looner
Calimori
D.A.M IT!
Bazza
Fitzy
GTi-Jay
vr6brew
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Got hit up the ass today! Empty
PostSubject: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 10:27

Crying or Very sad Just washed my car and was on my way to shell garage to pump up tyres...waiting at roundabout and bang got hit from behind...ouch! got a sore neck....the bumper has been shoved in about 2" and the tailgate is hard to shut...doesnt look much in the pic but nothing lines up, check the 1" screw stickin out through the middle of the bumper!...ambulance was called to check me out but i was ok just a bit sore...police came and breathalized me and other driver! Mad
Got hit up the ass today! 011-1
Back to top Go down
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 10:53

hope you ok. (compo claim Wink ) is his insurcence gonna pay?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 11:54

what a prick! Sad after all that this weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 13:41

as i said earlier steve, as long as ur ok...................., hope we can get it back onthe road before ultimate dubs/Spring festival............if not i've got a lovely jetta u can roll in!!!!???

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 13:49

thanks chaps, im fine just hoping that all goes well through the insurance etc... silent
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 13:54

Bad news dude. Wouldv'e been worse before though, if it was before you'd done your suspension, would've gone right under you. Hope their insurance pays out soon.
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 15:10

Shocked shit gutted for you m8, glad your ok though
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 15:16

I feel sick, so sorry to hear this news as I know how it feels. Glad you are OK because as much as we love the cars, they are only metal and plastic and bones can take longer to heal.

Should be a quicker process as the police were involved but you might still have to chase them. Ask for the car to be taken away to a place to be assessed and a hire car sorted for you. It sounds over the top but as soon as the costs start to mount up they will want to settle quickly to stop them escalating.
Start looking for adverts for similar spec'd cars and print them out, it will help you support how much the car is worth, the more it is worth the happier and quicker they will get it repaired for.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 16:56

cheers cali, gonna talk to my insurance company tomora morn and see what they say, will let ya know... Wink
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2008, 17:00

D.A.M IT! wrote:
Shocked shit gutted for you m8, glad your ok though
yeah cheers doug im fine mate just hope the cars repairable and ok for U.D silent
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 01:01

Jeez I don't believe Steve, I really am sorry for you bro. Thats absolute sh*te.
As said previously as long as youre ok, At least the other guys was insured, and it wasn't some yob racing around. I am sure the insurence will settle quickly as you were in the right. Get in touch with your insurence pronto they will only be to happy to sort it, seeing as they wont have to pay in the long run. Ie they get it back from the other parties insurence.
Let us know if you want a hand to remove the coilies, if worst comes to the worst and they scrap it. Cheers bro!

P
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 02:13

un-freakin-believable!!!!!!!!!

this has given me monday rage!!!!!!!

yes mate you must rest that neck , consider your options

do not let them take the car !!!!! ,

never leave a motor behind!!
you can put it up the yard if necessary
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 03:00

:shocked: NO WAY!

Steve did you tell the Insurance about the coilies?

If not get them off/ wound up ASAP before they get an assesor round!

Tell your insurance comapny the car's due to be displayed very soon and it needs to be done quickly as well, not sure you cab get it sorted though insurance before UD without influencing your no-claims.. but gotta be worth a go...

Now get down the Doc's to check that neck too! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 03:33

I was not going to mention words such as unrepairable until you had time to rest. As Dub says we can save this motor so lets do everything we can to ensure that happens and you do not lose out in any way.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 03:37

any help needed just say ! dude

its all about togetherness!
Back to top Go down
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 04:09

DUBDREAD wrote:
any help needed just say ! dude

its all about togetherness!

same here mate just give us a shout.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 04:25

I think as long as the rear quater panels aren't kinked you should be fine!

As dan said, call and we are there bro!

P
Back to top Go down
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2008, 05:03

Thats terrible! As the others said mate, your ok, thats the important thing!

Take it from someone whos just been on the recieving end of a insurance claim, don't let them take the car away!!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2008, 17:46

Thanks homies...im feelin the nomad love...
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 10:08

gutted dude
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 14:33

Any news on this yet? What are the insurance saying?
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 16:27

Calimori wrote:
Any news on this yet? What are the insurance saying?
The insurance seem to think it will go through ok mate, but even there not sure yet so im still waiting... silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 16:45

Hey dude really sorry to hear about you and the car, im was well angry when i herd....especially after seeing it looking sweet after just lowering it! Main thing is your ok and the cars not too bad
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2008, 16:58

AdamVR wrote:
Hey dude really sorry to hear about you and the car, im was well angry when i herd....especially after seeing it looking sweet after just lowering it! Main thing is your ok and the cars not too bad
thanks mate theres still hope...
and im just waiting to hear in the next few days... so will keep everybody posted.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2008, 13:58

When mine was destroy I made it cost them more to not sort me out quickly, amazing how fast they moved then.
Previously I have tried to keep costs down and not have hire cars and storage, I was treated like crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got hit up the ass today!   Got hit up the ass today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got hit up the ass today!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next