Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fresh_creps
Nomad
Nomad
fresh_creps

red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout Empty
PostSubject: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31 2009, 15:40

Saw a sick looking red mk1 golf come off the magic roundabout tonight heading towards jarman.Was about 8pm,didn't get a proper look as I was going the other way.Fellow nomad?Was in a purple beezer in case ya saw me Smile
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31 2009, 16:48

i bet its the one i see all the time, i think its tom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
fresh_creps
Nomad
Nomad
fresh_creps

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31 2009, 18:12

lol alright mate,you crop up in every thread!Not that I'm complaining,keeps the site alive!were you out n about in hemel tonight?Still never seen your beezer dude!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 02:48

no mate, i was at the curry evening Smile

and yeah im like the sites rash (fitzy and my misses will know what i mean),always popping up here and there lol!

give us a shout when your about and im sure well make an appearance, im literally in hemel all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
fresh_creps
Nomad
Nomad
fresh_creps

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 07:34

lol you've racked up an impressive 537 posts very quickly seeing as I think we joined at roughly the same time haha.

Ye will do man,be good to meet up at some point,would love a spin in your cupra if it's kool?lol feel a bit cheeky asking Razz.Its weird that I've never seen you car in hemel then cos Im around the area quite often aswell,never seen wildchild's either
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 07:38

i love wildchilds cupra, my favourite one ever!! weve got a meet on the 4th or 5th of feb (cant remember) you should come along mate!

and of course ya can come for a spin Smile its not that great though so dont build your hopes up lol!

as for the posts, im employed to keep the forum busy, i just sit on here all day and talk utter bollocks Smile
Back to top Go down
fresh_creps
Nomad
Nomad
fresh_creps

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 08:07

it does look pretty sik!yee that sounds quality mate,i'll have to try come along to that 1!you know where abouts its gunna be?

lol cheers dude,well it's gunna be a fair bit quicker than mine so anything faster is good.

Haha good man,keeping the site busy.I'm starting to come on here more often,I'm sick of other forums where people are complete c**ks all the time and you can't get a decent comment from anyone!Makes a nice change on here where everyone seems proper friendly!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 08:10

i know dude! exactly the same with me, im so fed up with seatcupra.net all they say is, ffs, search, ffs, search blah blah!!!!!

everyone on heres sound, we could convoy up to it if you wanted to swing by tring? 5th of feb matey! some tasty motors there too Smile
Back to top Go down
fresh_creps
Nomad
Nomad
fresh_creps

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 08:32

lol exactly what i was gunna say,but even SCN is a whole load better than corsasport. (yes I used to own a corsa before the bezza,quite embaressing) lol.But only reason I still go on it is cos there is a lot of other interesting cars and knowledge on there,but also a whole load of pi**-taking Pr**ks aswell.

Yess mate that sounds gd,theres a small chance I might be out in northampton thurs but I doubt it,yee tring's easy to get to,would be good man Smile how far away is the meet?
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 09:07

only by leverstock green in hemel (just a bit past that) about 5 mins form my house Smile just lemme know if you want to dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2009, 11:49

Think you'll find thats Bad boy Brindles mk1....

it is a stunning bit of kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout   red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red/maroon mk1 golf magic roundabout
Page 1 of 1