Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is it with some people??

Go down 
+2
vr6brew
sparkie1984
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

what is it with some people?? Empty
PostSubject: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2009, 14:46

just driving along the road with speedbumps by the shell garage in adeyfield, get to the end turn left at the roundabout, heading towards grove hill way, then all of a sudden a silver vectra overtakes me (im doing 30!!) thing is a red fiesta is on the other side of the road,

i can honestly say he must of been an inch max from the fiesta,he didnt even swerve to avoid it, dont think he even saw it! fiesta had to swerve up the kerb to avoid him. he must of been doing 50-60 mph and thanks god cupra brakes are pretty good as i anchored up as soon as i saw the fiesta!!

but what annoys me, is say theres a family in that fiesta, done nothing wrong minding their own business they could of been quite easily seriously hurt or worse tonight and for what? someone to do 50 in a 30? whats the point?

sorry rant over! i guess this crap just grinds my gears
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2009, 16:07

Hey im with you man, absolutley no need for that sort of driving and bet ya bottom dollar hes not insured coz you just wouldnt drive like that.. unless the driver was pi88ed then even worse!! also if your(sparkie) car got hit then you prob get nothin done about it, good job you was on the ball sparkie Wink
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2009, 21:30

i got this the other day and my brakes arent as good as yours. some people should just die before they hurt others
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 01:20

I have said it a few times, there are some people who take no responsibility for their driving and put other people at risk. What frightens me is a lot of them have no idea how bad they are at driving, they think they can handle the speed and yet have missed half of the hazards.

You can't teach them a lesson because they don't even know what they did wrong. Better to let them go and hurt themselves on someone elses car. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:13

frigging twats...get my back right up..hope they get all they deserve Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:47

problem is they wont and someone like me will get a written off car!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 13:12

Karma!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 10:57

Anyone can drive fast, takes a lot of skill to drive fast SAFELY. Loadsa people out there putting innocent people like you and me at risk and there is never a coppa around to spot them. Mind you they usually do bugger all when they do stop them, plus they're too busy stopping Dubbers for having perfectly good legal cars. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is it with some people??   what is it with some people?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is it with some people??
Page 1 of 1