Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks

Go down 
+10
Bazza
SuperMario
vr6brew
Lupomike
PINKY
dapperdan
Jimmy
Fitzy
Liam_R
vwdeviant
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2008, 16:34

Whhooohoo Local show by the Westside boys..

End of the summers looking busy now!

Editon 38, now this, then Players...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 07:41

Another bump for something hangin about on page 2!
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 10:13

list for this as well if possible? im trying to get around as many shows as possible before the weather is poop.

you could even say this is the penultimate vw show of the year and then players, then no more! Sad
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 12:07

http://www.westsidevw.co.uk/show.htm

Website up at last...

Fitzy do you want to do the honours?
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 13:57

have just emailed them in regards to club stands............will let u know the outcome
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 15:16

ta fitzzy Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 08:58

Hey guys and girls...just wanted to let you know that the thinking behind the Westside show was a concept off one of the best shows in Europe VW mania in Belgium, not sure if it's a show you've attended in the past, but the layout is "Streets" MK1, street, MK2, Street..etc...

This year we are not really incorporating club stands as such, however please feel free to enter into the show and shine!

If you require further details on the show please do not hesitate to contact me or post on our forum, it will be a fantastic show, with a massive raffle, some great deals from our traders, BBQ, live DJ sets from freeze FM, Club bar, a chance to see the best from the uk and abroad…Relaxed, chilled out, and if you have kids there is a play area...

Hope to see you all soon, will try our best to attend your meets!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 09:28

dunno about show and shine because mine is daily and has taken a battering. Sad

but i should definatley be going, get a lil convoy sorted, itll be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 23:48

Hi jimmy thanx for making it on to the website! and thankx for replying so soon cu at the show!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 01:26

mk3liam,

I know what your saying...When westside started off as a group of mates going to chelsea cruise and southend, all our cars were proper daily's then, but then as time has gone by those daily's have become what they are today, I'm not talking overnight, my mk1 has taken me a good 6 Years+ to build.

We hope we have something we can give to dubbers as insipration for the future!
the drive to a show in a convoy is one off the best parts of attending a show!

Cheers!!!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 01:59

Hi Jimmy,

Again Cheers for making ot on here, guess you are about a lot of sites at the moment! Very Happy

Shame for no club area, but understandable as first year and all that!

Would be good to see some of the "big hitters" at one our lowly little meets! Also be good to get to see the cars properly rather than wading though a crowd to see them as we usual have to at shows!

Hope to see you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 08:54

only problem we have is with so many up and coming VDUB Clubs emerging, and with 10-20 cars in each group, I think we will fill the ground very quickly, hence why we are trying this year to have some of the most influential cars from Uk and mainland.

Of course will try to attend, ATM we are extremely busy trying to get our own Westside cars ready about 6-7 weeks left for the show & about 8 cars off the road!!!

MK2 R32
MK1 20V
RADDO vrt
MK2 vrt
MK1 16vt
MK3 SC
LHD raddo SLC turbo
MK2 Golf 1.8t
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19 2008, 16:18

jimmy thanks for the reply, im trying hard to make it look respectable, on my low student wages, for the westside show and for this tight nit club. if im honest the way this club is so unique compared to lots of other clubs for being so close and helping each other out, im trying my best to keep up the standard by getting my car looking good. for the show, and to make this club be alot more recognised with having the potential to be going onto bigger and better things each year.

nomads have really helped me out over the last few weeks/months and i need to pay them back hugely with trying my best with my car.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 03:00

well up for this one
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 01:57

nice to meet the boys at Ikea meet last night!!!! Catch up with you lot soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 05:03

Good to meet you briefly at Ikea last night..was in the black MK3 VR6 with the splitties on.
Gonna come to this show..looks good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Lupomike
Nomad
Nomad
Lupomike

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 12:41

It was nice to meet you too mate, and by the sound of it this show is going to be awesome!

Really looking forward to it now
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 15:27

Jimmy wrote:
nice to meet the boys at Ikea meet last night!!!! Catch up with you lot soon! Wink
Good to meet you too dude... will catch up soon!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 13:12

only next week now

convoy down any1? should have new dishes on the front for this aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 15:11

Musto wrote:
only next week now

convoy down any1? should have new dishes on the front for this aswell Very Happy

Nah, read the title mate lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 08:22

Musto, see you there, opps sorry mate LOL

still another 4 and bit weeks!!! Can't wait!...

Just a sneek update for you guys...

Our sponsors and traders will be giving some really good prizes away in the raffle, and we have just confirmed Makita, Dewalt, and Stanley automotive tools are attending.

KW and others will be providing some good deals as well. Children's area, and the bar will have a DVD playing of some old skool Westside footage. geek

Speaking with Jim Cotton form Awesome gti as well to attend one off his display cars either audi TT, or MK5 golf.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 10:05

my bad lol dont no what i was thinking of
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 02:18

Back up for the weekend after ED!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 03:53

Can't make this one, i'm up north for me mum's birthday Sad
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 01:03

I'm gonna dropo from this too...

Massive Cash splurge at ED means I have to let something go so I can go to Greece in 3 weeks!

Will be at players though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks   Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westside Show 7th Sept, Chalfont St Peter. Bucks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next