Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your latest mod.. erator!

Go down 
+5
Fitzy
PINKY
vr6brew
Kayleigh
L0WRiDE
9 posters
AuthorMessage

your latest mod.. erator! Empty
PostSubject: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 13:27

not a mod to your car!

but a moderator...

new to the nomad online team is Mr Dubsy himself!

hes online all the time.. so in my mind its a good choice!!

woop!
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 13:35

whoop whoop
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 13:52

whoop whoopedy whoop whoop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 13:58

who is this fella? hope hes up to the job!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:00

Dubsy wrote:
who is this fella?

you know him - - he's got the golf with the wooden crank??
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:01

dont think he is myslef, u know him hes the one we was taking the p!ss out of the other nite
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:07

Good work Luke... i know you,ll do a good job...... may the force be with you!!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:17

Welldone lukipoops! but I do have to say...out of everyone on here I have to mod your posts the most...as you do like to swear a little! hahaha you can mod them yourself now. phew! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:58

yeah luke u gotta be all grown up set a good example!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 15:10

PINKY wrote:
Welldone lukipoops! but I do have to say...out of everyone on here I have to mod your posts the most...as you do like to swear a little! hahaha you can mod them yourself now. phew! Razz Wink

i know, it not acceptable swearing on the forum. but i have been told about it and that a numerous amounts of time! James said to me to make sure i dont because im Mod now.

to be honest, i love this club/forum and it doesnt look good when people log on and theres swearing by me on it, might turn people away!

But now im mod it might actually make me think before doing so!

sorry peoples! it will stop! too much time spent in a garage with mechanics (thats not an excuse by the way)! Embarassed

Dubsy
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 17:01

OH WOLLOCKS, oh dear will I get moderated now? lol!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 04:57

GWAN with you dubsy!!!

you in the higher regions now!!!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 05:18

All my years of modding has taught me to never mod in an angry mood... Also support your fellow moderators when they make a call because next time it might be you. Don't use your mod powers with too much personality and then remember that you are a fellow club lover the rest of the time.
With that small lesson over, get on with that modding a modders forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 05:19

I never did understand what happened when I became a developer on this site, do I get any special powers other than the powers of VAG-Com? Smile
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 07:28

Cali you will always be special to us...hehe!

Good lad Dubsy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 07:31

nah dont worry ive moderated our old dub club euro edition. its all good, i dont let the power go to my head, i will remain cool otherwise i give you permission to vote me out, and i mean that, i did think whether i should really be moderating when james asked me. i thought id go for it though! hope everyones ok with it? cos i dont mind going back to normal again?

cheers

Dubsy
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 07:35

No..not at all..think you will be a good mod...like James says..you are on here all the time so you purrrfect for the job.
Also think Deviant should be also as he is the spam-king..hehehe
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 08:24

Luke, you have my vote, you are a genuine guy, not at all a keyboard warrior and a dedicated Dub lover. You go to events, you spend your time on here and you share the love.. Very Happy

Pinky, hello pot, please meet mr kettle. Spam-king, haha. As for me being special, my teachers always use to tell my mum that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 09:16

Calimori wrote:
Luke, you have my vote, you are a genuine guy, not at all a keyboard warrior and a dedicated Dub lover. You go to events, you spend your time on here and you share the love.. Very Happy

Ah cheers cali! Very Happy thanks alot fella. you know i love Nomads and im really dedicated (like all of us!)

well we'll soon find out how i get on Razz
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 09:23

Mind you, once you get your car back I bet you piss off out in it and don't post again. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 09:45

Calimori wrote:
Mind you, once you get your car back I bet you piss off out in it and don't post again. Laughing

Il be out alright! but il still be on here very often! you know me! Ive got new responsibilitys now Razz
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 11:45

Calimori wrote:

Pinky, hello pot, please meet mr kettle. Spam-king, haha. As for me being special, my teachers always use to tell my mum that.

Lol...I thought you already knew im the spam-queen/spambot..or even better spam-princess Very Happy tongue Wink queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 13:06

lol old pinkys a good spam queen all right! so stephy, when you going to finish the missing link and run what the make in our websites address says Razz Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 01:51

PINKY wrote:
No..not at all..think you will be a good mod...like James says..you are on here all the time so you purrrfect for the job.
Also think Deviant should be also as he is the spam-king..hehehe

Fingers hanging over the Ban button Steff! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 09:29

Dubsy...not yet..pharp! but did see a very nice yellow TT..gonna have to put the kiddies up for adoption though as they wont fit in lol.

oh ..didnt see that Jon..weldone dude! and you wouldnt would you...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your latest mod.. erator!   your latest mod.. erator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your latest mod.. erator!
Page 1 of 1