Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)

Go down 
+28
minty "TIMMY"
Knighty
SuperMario
3peice
Michael_H
Gricey
Cupra_Wob
sparkie1984
fresh_creps
lewpo
blakey
Kayleigh
Bazza
Josh
CADDYANDY
Lupomike
SumpScraper
L0WRiDE
brindle
looner
dapperdan
Calimori
adzG60
GTi-Jay
PINKY
vwdeviant
vr6brew
Fitzy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:01

hopefully before spring fest, it will be pimping!

just bought basically half a set of RS's lol...im hooked on this s*@! right now lol!

had a fair bit of TLC lately underneath Smile
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:03

sorry for a stupid question but what are rs's

i always hear you guys on about different wheels, still trying to get clued up on them

edit: and what you doing with your old ones bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:39

RS's a BBS type of wheel (like a model) they are 3 peice split rims, ive bought more bits for them lol!

im keeping my wheels, but if you want yours refurbed or nething i get em done, so we can come to a deal or something. duno what your plans are
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17 2009, 11:46

i want mine done in black mate basically, how much am i looking at roughly?
Back to top Go down
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 07:59

you can do them yourself mate iv done a few sets by masking up but if u want a pro job take the tyres off take them down to a powder coaters and have them sand blasted powder coated (they do thousands of effects depending where u go ) and then voila add tyres put on car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 09:47

cheers gricey, yeah ill do my research and look for some powdercoaters!

saw this car today, its so bloody nice!!! i love it, top work james, keep polishing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 11:03

i cleaned it properly today!!

really cant wait for spring! before spring fest im gona hopefully get down the the spray shop get my body work sorted, not going to do a respray now, doesnt really need it! few bits touched up then professionly detailed! should do the trick!

really cant wait to get my wheels on now! and get cracking, mess about with the height (as low as i can go with a fag paper in between each arch lol) new splitter back on, and get it looking fresh for spring!

bring on the sun!!

cheers simon, ended up waxing it when u left lol! 3 coats!

Last edited by Wildchild on Sun Jan 18 2009, 11:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 11:12

Wildchild wrote:

really cant wait for spring! before spring fest im gona hopefully get down the the spray shop get my body work sorted, not going to do a respray now, doesnt really need it! few bits touched up then professionly detailed! should do the trick!

really cant wait to get my wheels on now! and get cracking, mess about with the height (as low as i can go with a fag paper in between each arch lol) new splitter back on, and get it looking fresh for spring!

bring on the sun!!

looked stunning after you cleaned, polished and waxed it mate. really really really like your bezza mate. beutifull
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 11:32

wish id of seen it, although id of been even more upset! good to see you 3 again anyway!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 02:11

Wildchild wrote:

bring on the sun!!

And... that's why it's Pishing down this morning! Evil or Very Mad

Rado's hanging, M-way filth from trips to Fleet and Standstead.... probably won't clean it for tonight and do it properly Sat for the 25th!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 03:34

Tis a great car, I still haven't had a ride in it though, I am not cool enough I guess. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 04:53

It's raining cos it's still tucked up in the garage lol.

Cali you can have a ride. Aslong as you wear a seatbelt Smile ha joke.

I'll try get some pics up today of the bbs's progress Smile
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 05:57

PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!
PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!
PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!
PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!PICS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:17

well here it is!

only one tho john! not 400

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 N504623773_1217163_8501

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 N504623773_1217481_2699

edit: a new one

Last edited by Wildchild on Mon Jan 19 2009, 11:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: No Pink Picks:::: GHEY!   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:49

Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! lol! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Ghey!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:31

ooohhhh shiney, not sure what it is but shiney lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:33

sparkie1984 wrote:

Education begins here... that be a BBS RS outer lip unless I'm very much mistaken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:34

wheel bits haha Smile soon to be finished
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:35

lol! cheers guys, im slowly learning! ill keep asking questions till i get told to f off or i know everything! Smile

love this car!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:40

vwdeviant wrote:
sparkie1984 wrote:

Education begins here... that be a BBS RS outer lip unless I'm very much mistaken!

correct

part of a set of BBS RS 16'' Porsche fitment 8.5 on the front and 9.5 out back!

in a only one color Wink
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 12:03

sparkie1984 wrote:
im slowly learning! ill keep asking questions till i get told to f off

thats what i do!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 18:14

James, I tink your car has a stalker *cough*sparkie1984*cough* lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael_H
Nomad
Nomad
Michael_H

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29 2009, 11:09

Just a quick question, how much are you paying for insurance? Sounds gay but your car's really inspired me lol and im on the look out for a cupra now too, im 20 and been driving three years so just wondered what sort of price id be looking at?!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29 2009, 11:11

their group 15 mate, im 24, 2 years ncb and i pay £700 and im in a reasonably good postcode

wahoo cupras taking over Smile

oh and bazza! nout wrong with a bit of stalking lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael_H
Nomad
Nomad
Michael_H

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29 2009, 11:47

Is that fully comp? Im in gadebrigde (HP1) not sure if its a decent postcode!? Ive got 3 years ncb coming up so maybe ill have to look into getting a quote, if i cant afford the newer one, maybe i could opt for the previous version, same as the 6n polo? They seem to be dirt cheap on ebay :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next