Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! Empty
PostSubject: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 13:42

I recognised a name on the facebook group.... T'was a blast from the past (if i'm right that is!)
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 15:16

Not me, you recognise my name because you married my sister. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2008, 16:20

Lol..I went to George street Smile
Being rude..how old are you??
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 02:14

I'm 32, but you wouldnt remember me!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 02:26

Im 31..Names Stephanie Routledge...is it me!!?? lol.

Did you live down The Bounce?? and have a brother??
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 06:17

Yes, Yes it is. I have to say I havent heard your name since I left George Street!

You lived in an end house near the field and had a dog that liked barking if I remember rightly.

Ahhh the mists of time....

My name is Stuart Knight. I did live down the Bounce, and I have a brother, I used to be shy.
Small world eh?

Stu
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 09:38

hahaha how crazy is that.. Smile
Yep I lived down Lavender Walk..and another freaky thing..you mention mists of time..well the dog was called misty.
What I can remember of you is that you were shy and polite..a good boy..and you had a little brother..think I knocked a few times..or was that knock down ginger..hehe.
rember the chocolate lady??
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 10:22

Steph...............................THE CHOCOLATE LADY LIVES!

I'm still shy, just not as polite (or politically correct ask Calimori!)
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 10:44

Haha..but the question is..does she still sell chocolate?? Very Happy
Loved the bar with all the different flavors in it.

Nobody is a "politically correct as geoff..lol. tongue
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2008, 13:23

LOL, i like pushing his buttons, but he always tricks me into beleiving something daft in return.

Question is, would she be allowed to sell chocolate to kids these day!

Glad you're doing ok mate.

Stu
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2008, 14:55

Oh that evil geoffery! lol..should hide his beloved bug around the corner and tell him its been nicked..mmwwaahhh Twisted Evil

Maybe they will let her sell choccy to big kids though Very Happy

Glad you good too..maybe see you at a meet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!   just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just joined the facebook group and... anyone used to go to George street jmi by any chance!
Page 1 of 1