Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help urgently with scirocco

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

Need help urgently with scirocco Empty
PostSubject: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29 2008, 15:35

Wondered if anyone can come over to St Albans and get me out of a spot of trouble. Had to replace a wheel cylinder cause it went to the big garage in the sky Mad . Problem is I got the drum brake apart ok but got problem's getting it back together pale . Can anyone come and give me a hand this week????????? PLEASE???????
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 05:56

I am free on Tuesday night if you need a hand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 14:43

Really appreciate that mate but I gotta go up the school tuesday night for parent's evening, plus meeting up with teachers after. Just really wanted it sorted for thursday night.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 10:06

Sorry, I can't do Wednesday as I am climbing.
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 15:43

Thanks anyway dude, getting it sorted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 17:26

Bazza wrote:
Thanks anyway dude, getting it sorted tomorrow.
Baz have you managed to get this sorted out??? im sure Matt or Steve up your way would be able to help! if not i can come over Weds if needed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 19:01

All sorted now dude, managed to make a friend of a mobile mechanic, didn't take long and now it's cooking on gas so to speak Razz

Was gonna speak to you about borrowing a press though, need to press out a front wheel bearing, before I get the old girl lowered. Replacing wishbones, rubber's, ball joint's for new ones, as old one's are probably knackered lol!
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 05:02

bazza is it a mk1 scirrocco i see one on the way to smallford college every day, just sits on a driveway never moving, now theres a rare old beast.
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 08:00

Nah it's a mk2, pictures in The Garage
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 18:09

i thought u had a delorean??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 01:53

Light fuse, stand well back....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 14:45

Fitzy wrote:
i thought u had a delorean??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid

NO NO it's alright, you f**king slag, I could go off you if I didn't love you so much lol!

Think you should weld the doors closed on the betta, then you'd have a coupe, as you seem jealous of us coupe driver's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help urgently with scirocco   Need help urgently with scirocco I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help urgently with scirocco
Page 1 of 1