Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:

Go down 
+24
CADDYANDY
Kayleigh
SheilasWheels
fresh_creps
sparkie1984
minty "TIMMY"
PremiumVeeDub
Lisa
brindle
smiffy-g60
spooner
Josh
andy121
EditiononeG60
dapperdan
Bazza
looner
Fitzy
Calimori
PINKY
adzG60
D.A.M IT!
vr6brew
vwdeviant
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 03:28

that was my favourite motor at the fest so simple yet stunning
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 08:44

its bluerinse's new daily Shocked from the Dub-circle. he bought the car for £250 on fleabay originaly
I luv this motor too. what hes done with the wheels is superb

dub-circle [reggie]

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSCN1600
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 14:36

and i love that black one too, looks real mean
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06 2008, 03:31

WildGoodchild wrote:
you got wooood?!

go wooden!!! retro/trendy/styley..

id have the wooden.. will look sweet as a nut!

Or sweet as a bit of Tree! Laughing

DAM, yeah but I think the BBS wood-effect looks a bit more "grown up"... will see whan it arrives though!

Well the Long weekend away has brought a couple new things to light! As Rado's do when you think all's well!

The N/s Outer CV sounds like it really needs doing soon as it's clicky on 1/2 lock now! So that will need replacing as soon as possible!
The Water light decided to start flashing as we were entering the Lion Enclosure at Longleat on Sunday in the Pishing rain! Made it through and out the Safari park running 118 oil and 110 water! Poped teh bonnet to be confronted with a bulging Top Rad Hose! So another thing to replace, as well as the fact the rad looked like it's been weeping at the bottom pipe too! Joy!

So an order to be places at GSF soon then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2008, 03:30

Just a shame I have to sell the LM's, but there's a possibility of some RM's in exchange so I could become even more "Scene"! lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 03:09

Well look what arrived yesterday!

Wood.. My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSC00211

Carbon... My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSC00210

Went with the Carbon as the wood looks a bit "orange". Looks really good in situ though!
My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSC00060
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 05:42

Very nice Jon..goes well with the interior Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 08:17

vwdeviant wrote:

Went with the Carbon as the wood looks a bit "orange". Looks really good in situ though!
My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSC00060
told ya Wink
Looks like u got a bit excited when it arrived??? as you seem to have stripped of naked and steamed up the lens on your camera on a hot day lol!

looks really good though Jon
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 09:05

D.A.M IT! wrote:

told ya Wink
Looks like u got a bit excited when it arrived??? as you seem to have stripped of naked and steamed up the lens on your camera on a hot day lol!

looks really good though Jon

Yeah I was thinking wood might look a bit odd on it own.

Was a very hot day yesterday, and as I'm not in the office this week thanks to a flood (yes in this weeks hot weather!) was in shorts..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 11:39

getting naked over a steering wheel!

oh yeah!! looking good jon (the steering wheel)
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 12:45

Yeah looks good dude
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 01:47

Any-one any good with Photo-shop?

Wondering about having the LM's changed.. so if you can have a go with this photo and turn the centres either signal orange or signal green that would be great!

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 Camerapictures03-03-08132
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Wheel Whore?   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 01:45

Well some of you know about these but they should be arriving soon... Just adaptors and Tyres (and a secret paintjob) to come. Hopefully be ready for Edition.

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSCN0579
My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 DSCN0580

Gonna need some big offset adaptors!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 01:53

Well courtesy of the bloke selling these dissapearing off the face of the earth, I'm giving up on getting wheels. Seems every deal I strike goes bad in some way. Evil or Very Mad

Not happy, and Cumbria's a bit far to go and break his legs... but hey ho...

Need to get the KR Cams sorted at some point though! What a Face
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 04:45

here you go John. is this the sort of colours u were thinking of???

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 29206399.098eb8

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 29206390.d1039c

the orange centers looks quite good. was thinking of going that route wth my ZW1's at some point

not loving the green tbh though No
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 17:03

I like the orange... but try dark red... go nice with the car colour...
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 07:11

Updates Updates... Changes Changes

Finally got some Porsche 928 winter wheels at Edition, and have to give them to James this month to get them "Sorted" at BJV...

Then The LM's will be done over the winter too, courtesy of some numpty on his mobile in Asda carpark meaning I have a scuffed rim (ooh Matron!)...

Serviced by Caddy-Andy recently, and now is wearing Fast-road discs and pads up front... as well as new CV joint (no clicky clicky!), just needs new discs/pads at rear soon-ish too!
Top work by Andy, even when the new Fuel filter didn't want to play ball!

Have some rather funky smoked Headlight covers as well as a pair of Window-deflectors that mean I can run the windows open in the rain and stay dry now! Important for de-misting/smoking!

Spare rear lights will get the 16v treatment soon as well thanks to some Lamin-x tinting film.

Ride-height will become "Variable" as took delivery of a set of KW-1 coilies yesterday (not fun carrying those home on the train!)

Oh and waiting for the delivery of a rather "special" Rado-only interior too! afro

Pics will follow at some point when I can get the new Nokia Phone to actually work with my Laptop!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2008, 06:10

nice one bruva !!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 01:56

Hopefully pick the seats up tonight at the Swan, if Josh gets back from Bournemouth in time!
Back to top Go down
smiffy-g60
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 09:39

good progress fella, ive been toying with the idea of smoking the front lights for a while.. will have to see what yours turn out like first lol.

go for the orange with the wheels or like papa said try a red.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 09:45

Smiffy, will bring the smoked covers along (on teh car as long as they don't dim out the lights too badly) so we can try them on yours!

Wheels are going Green, as some-one beat me to the Orange, ok he may have changed colours again this month! Laughing

But I'm liking the Green/Grey combo....

Oh and hopefully struck a deal for ...
to paraphrase The prodigy...

Little bit of Bass, Little bit of Carbon! albino

Think that'll be it for the moment!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 02:22

Currently have a spare room full of Recaros... would it be wrong to keep them in there and use them as GT4 seats instead? Laughing
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2008, 02:29

Update... My old faithful 15yr old Sony Changer's now living a happy retirement in a box in the loft...

Dash is resplenant with a new Pioneer DEH-P77 and wow it rocks, such great sound!

If you are looking for a new headunit look at the P77/88/90 series, they have some really nice sounding amps in them!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2008, 05:41

Nice headunit that dude, top specs. Have to have a listen at the meet if that ok.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2008, 07:13

Bazza wrote:
Nice headunit that dude, top specs. Have to have a listen at the meet if that ok.

Aye nay problem...

Just ignore the rather rubbish rear speakers...

It "Should" be properly fixed in too (A first for me!), just have to sort an ariel adaptor and remove the old Changer's wiring from inside the dash to make some space...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:   My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol: - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cars and the Pearl Ghey Corrado: like Lazarus... :lol:
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next