Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Anni....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Goodbye Anni....  Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Anni....    Goodbye Anni....  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 09:18

Sadly have to sell on Anni my mk3 Anniversary golf... as some of you know, we now have a Skoda Octy VRS estate as a family wagon. So here's the "Blurb"

1997 (P) Mk3 VW Golf GTi Anniversary 5-door 8v £1500 ovno
140k, Magic Black Pearl paintwork. MOT May 2013.
Still has all the unique and hard to find Anniversary features. Unique Anniversary chequered interior (no tears or rips), Anniversary sliver dials, Anniversary gear knob, smoked front fogs/indicators, smoked side repeaters, smoked rears (16v spec), Anniversary red stripe on recently replaced plastics, all the unique red Anniversary badges included, red brake callipers, as are the correct original factory set of BBS RXII alloys in 16x7 (not the usual Polo GTi alloys seen for sale).
Other factory options include Air conditioning and a tilt/slide sunroof, central locking.
Tastefully modified, with Spax RSX Coilover suspension, full Scorpion stainless steel exhaust and CAT replacement pipe, the original CAT is included for MOT purposes, super chipped and fast road cam, polished rocker cover. Set of MK5/6 GTI alloys (17”), a de-baged grill, and Hella MK4 style head lights (originals also included in sale).
Bodywork is in exceptionally good condition, and has been polished and waxed regularly (using Meguires and Colinite products) there are some small stone chips to front and bonnet that should be expected for its age. It also has the usual MK3 small rust patches on bottom of the boot lid. Car comes complete with a large file of documentation including the original sign off from the dealer, and the original glove-box booklets/folder.
Location is Buckinghamshire near High Wycombe. Please note car is currently SORN so no tax. Please contact me at vwdeviant@yahoo.co.uk for further details.

Goodbye Anni....  035adc52-d59b-4a54-ab9b-3a98691822b8
Goodbye Anni....  870b5ee0-c60c-485b-9afe-3c8f9ec62ab7
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000224
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000222
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000220
(yes that is my ugly mug in the reflection)
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000473
BBS RXII 16x7
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000645
Goodbye Anni....  WP_000647

Oh and comes with two FREE Nomads stickers too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Goodbye Anni....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Anni....    Goodbye Anni....  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 15:17

BUMP... open to offers or PX/Exchange for small engine or diesel....
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

Goodbye Anni....
Page 1 of 1