Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Bullet Girl
Nomad
Nomad

Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet Empty
PostSubject: Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet   Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 06:54

Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club - find in facebook in groups

We meet last Wed of each month - be good see you...!!!

The Squirrel Pub
Penn Street Village
Amersham
Bucks
HP7 0PX

From the M25 (J18) follow the A404 west through Amersham.

From Amersham follow the A404 (Wycombe Road) west past the Crematorium on your right and then take the 2nd turn left into Whielden Lane (signed for Winchmore Hill). Follow this road for 1¼ miles and The Squirrel is the second Pub on the right-hand-side opposite the Common.

From the M4 (J8/9) and the M40 (J4) follow the A404 north through High Wycombe and Hazlemere (road between the petrol stations) and 2 miles further along take the turn right signed for Penn Street. The Squirrel is on the left opposite the Common.

From Beaconsfield follow the B474 north through the New Town towards Penn. Pass the Red Lion on your left at Knotty Green and approx. ½ mile further along take the right turn (as road bends sharply left) signed for Penn Street. Take the first left at the crossroads, and after approx 1½ miles take the first right sign posted to Penn Street. As you come to the T-Junction bear left and The Squirrel Pub is on the right hand side, opposite the Common.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet   Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 03:37

we will be leaving the cowroast 8.30 to convoy over to this

all peeps welcome to join
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet   Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 10:34

Just a guess but air cooled heavy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet   Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfsburg Weed Huggers VW Club meet
Page 1 of 1