Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VR6`s gota go

Go down 
+2
peter_bfc
hoppinmad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 06:53

within the next two months iam getting a new toy so the VR is going to have to go. sadly because of VR6 resale values or the lack of, iam most likely going to break it iam not happy about it but its the only way iam going to get any sort of return on all the cash i have put into it, iam thinking i will remove things like the smoothed bumpers(will re-fit originals), wheels, leather interior and highline trim, exhuast, stereo, vento front(replaced by golf front) then sell the rest as a whole for cheapish, it will have new rear discs green stuff pads, abs sensor rings and sensors, new wheel bearings(rear) new black diamond front discs(288mm) and pads, new silicon leads, plugs(no cheap crap either), oil and filter done 2,000 mls ago again no cheap crap, changed the coilpack aswell for good used, fk coilovers(fronts only 4 months old) geniune vw top mounts 3months old, aux water pump replaced 5 months ago with original vw part(£118.00) single front wiper and bmw(i think) rear wiper, k&n 57i induction kit. car was well speced from new so has electric sunroof and climatronic, i dont want to get into a complete strip and break because i just dont have the facilitys. iam not going to ask silly money for the car once i have taken parts from it, for someone with the space it could be a great doner(widetrack mk2) and then sell on some parts to recoup a bit of cash.
as i have said this will be happening within the next two months so it could be next week it could be jan or feb it all depends on when the right car turns up and yes it will be from the VAG family and no iam not going to let on yet Twisted Evil
would be willing to sell with any of the parts i have said iam removing and poss tempted to sell as a whole

Ty
Back to top Go down
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 04:20

what ya gettin what ya getting what ya getting Smile

how much for the vento front???
Back to top Go down
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 07:21

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that would be telling, £75 for the front, i have just joey modded the lights and fitted LED indicators with balast resisters in them, perfect if fitting smoothed bumpers with the indicators deleted Wink , the bottom rail on the grill is brand new, there is one clip missing from the drive side light but makes no difference to the fitting and the grill has a clip or two missing but again no probs when fitted. i cant give definate date when parts will be available but it will be within the next two months, looking at a &*^$£* this weekend so could be this side of xmas. will keep this post updated.
Back to top Go down
Blue Bullet Girl
Nomad
Nomad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 08:44

Hello hoppinmad aka Ty

Have you put this on Herts forum toooooo..? If not add it you never know what folk are after...

Good Luck Fi
Back to top Go down
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 09:47

hi fi,
no i havnt yet i like to offer things to the nomads first and when iam sure these tight buggers dont want it i will post else where, how did the meal go on tuesday? i was going to come but i have been suffering from a touch of man flu.

Ty
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 11:04

If it wasn't an auto I would be tempted to offer you money for the whole car...

Good luck with the sale(s) I'm looking forward to the next purchase Smile see you I'm the new year ty.
Back to top Go down
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 11:35

Dashworth wrote:

Good luck with the sale(s) I'm looking forward to the next purchase Smile see you I'm the new year ty.
cheers man, see you in the new year hope you have a great xmas and santa brings you everything you want,
Ty
Back to top Go down
Blue Bullet Girl
Nomad
Nomad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 11:19

hoppinmad wrote:
hi fi,
no i havnt yet i like to offer things to the nomads first and when iam sure these tight buggers dont want it i will post else where, how did the meal go on tuesday? i was going to come but i have been suffering from a touch of man flu.

Ty

Hello Ty Well lets hope all Nomads get Moving & a Shaking with a good thing...

Must say not so many Water cooled at Herts club...

Xmas meal had some others go down with Man Flu - so 3 sort in numbers.

I bite on somthing hard in the turkey and lost 1/4 of a tooth

the whole thing will have to come out as it can't be saved - so that £68 for the tooth out - plus the meal

- not best happy to say the least, at least it not planful at the mo - tooth out mid Jan

Hope your Man Flu gets better very soon - Take care Fi
Back to top Go down
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 12:42

Blue Bullet Girl wrote:
hoppinmad wrote:
hi fi,

Ty

Hello Ty Well lets hope all Nomads get Moving & a Shaking with a good thing...

Must say not so many Water cooled at Herts club...

Xmas meal had some others go down with Man Flu - so 3 sort in numbers.

I bite on somthing hard in the turkey and lost 1/4 of a tooth

the whole thing will have to come out as it can't be saved - so that £68 for the tooth out - plus the meal

- not best happy to say the least, at least it not planful at the mo - tooth out mid Jan

Hope your Man Flu gets better very soon - Take care Fi
oh no what a nightmare, i feel tons better today
Back to top Go down
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 14:57

hoppinmad wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that would be telling, £75 for the front, i have just joey modded the lights and fitted LED indicators with balast resisters in them, perfect if fitting smoothed bumpers with the indicators deleted Wink , the bottom rail on the grill is brand new, there is one clip missing from the drive side light but makes no difference to the fitting and the grill has a clip or two missing but again no probs when fitted. i cant give definate date when parts will be available but it will be within the next two months, looking at a &*^$£* this weekend so could be this side of xmas. will keep this post updated.

75 sounds good to me buddy let me know when yr ready and ill come get it Smile
Back to top Go down
hoppinmad
Nomad
Nomad
hoppinmad

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 02:46

peter_bfc wrote:
hoppinmad wrote:

75 sounds good to me buddy let me know when yr ready and ill come get it Smile
no worries, have you got a mk3 then
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 09:00

You got a build thread or an idea of price for the VR as it stands matey? I am sans Mk3 at the moment after the cabby was sold for peanuts to a trader Crying or Very sad Not sure how I'd get on with an auto in a VR but it's got climatronic which I'd bloody love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 03:54

Ty are you brakinh your golf ? I really really really want a vento front Smile
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 07:36

how much for the smooth bumpers dude?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VR6`s gota go Empty
PostSubject: Re: VR6`s gota go   VR6`s gota go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VR6`s gota go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: Dub Chat-
Jump to: