Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the_chewmiester

Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden Empty
PostSubject: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 05:11

I dropped into to see Kieran at HCP and saw this lil beauty, recently had a respray but was back in because the n/s/r had been side swiped.

Took some pics.

Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden 416afabc

Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden A4d8b4da

Is it local?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 05:14

I believe it belongs to a gentlment called MJ.

Hes watford way.
Back to top Go down
the_chewmiester

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 05:18

Ah ok, is he on the board? what did you make of the Justmatz golf Kierans built? I just want to see on the show scene, it's been a long project.
Back to top Go down
Shelley
Nomad
Nomad
Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 05:38

He lives at the end of my road. He's on NWdubs.
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 05:49

the_chewmiester wrote:
Ah ok, is he on the board? what did you make of the Justmatz golf Kierans built? I just want to see on the show scene, it's been a long project.

which one is that? there were a few in there when i went to have a loot?

the white one is not my cuppa tea, its had a serious amount of fab work done to it... maybe 5 years ago before airride and hydros become so mainstream.
Unfortunately the car is 'bodykit' low and not actually low which i think alot of people will turn there noses up at it.

the yellow mk4 with a mk5 front end however.... Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden 161462 especially on the custom dished BBS Rs's Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden 161462
Back to top Go down
the_chewmiester

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 08:35

Yeah, that white one is a recent addition to the 'shop, its not a patch on the yellow Mk4.5, thats been with Kieran now for 5+ years and evolved so much - I just want to see it make its mark and get his name on the map, and be up there with the likes of Stylehaus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden   Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mulberry VR6 @ HCP in Harpenden
Page 1 of 1