Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DwebbGti
Nomad
Nomad
DwebbGti

thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. Empty
PostSubject: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 12:10

Big thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.
Whoever you are thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Shelley
Nomad
Nomad
Shelley

thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 12:14

Whoops I've just posted on your newbie thread. Thats ok I turned round and came back because there was nowhere to stop; it was a sh*tty place to break down. I'm impressed I had the presence of mind to shout to join here as I left tbh!
Back to top Go down
DwebbGti
Nomad
Nomad
DwebbGti

PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 12:28

Thanks lol Yh cheeky little shout out for here lol
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 13:20

shelley is a hero thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. 161462
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:59

I bet all the blokes that drove past and didnt help felt like plonkers when a girl helped out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 23:49

Never leave a classiv VW behind is my moto. Well done Shelley, you helped a man down in his hour of need.
Good shout out too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.   thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thankyou to the lovely lady who helped me push my mk2 to the side of the road as i broke down this morning.
Page 1 of 1