Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indicators as driving lights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamdubz
Nomad
Nomad
Adamdubz

Indicators as driving lights  Empty
PostSubject: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 12:00

Hey babes just wanted to no how do you do this
as i would like to do it but i don’t no how
so any advice some once could give me would be nice x
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 13:34

Don't our cars have enough lights as it is? Surprised
I will admit that it is a pet hate of mine when a car tries to be flashy with too many lights out front or a fog light out back.

How to do it... You could find the lights that come on as the driving lights and find away of having two bulbs in the indicators but that might make seeing the indicators difficult when the driving lights are on. The other way would require a logic board that takes a feed from the driving lights but cuts that feed when another feed comes from the indicator.
However you don't want orange driving lights do you? Some genius might have made a kit to help.
Back to top Go down
Adamdubz
Nomad
Nomad
Adamdubz

PostSubject: Re: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 17:51

Ya i think if you drill the back of them and then put in like side lights and wire them up somehow so they come on when the car comes on that could work, but a logic board could be a good idea. saying that i don’t no to much about electrics and duno, i think they could look nice seen a few people with them and i think it looks good but i get what you are saying about having to many lights
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 13:07

this how the yanks run is it not?? im sure the indicators stay on and flash for the signal turn... think thats what you mean adz...
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 13:23

i dont understand??? scratch geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indicators as driving lights    Indicators as driving lights  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indicators as driving lights
Page 1 of 1