Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gtipie

m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! Empty
PostSubject: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08 2011, 03:46

Time to sell my Polo, bit sad really, had it so long it's become part of the family!

1983 VW Polo Saloon, blue metalic, (Faded, great Patina), 1.0l buzz box, low mileage, very, VERY, solid - no welding done or needed. 1982 model year 'one year only' blue check interior - soooooo cool, sooooooo rare, only ever seen one other on a bread van, oh and it's in very good condition for the age of the car!

CL Spec so early short bumpers, chrome trim and Square Headlights!

70mm drop on springs and shocks, 13" alloys, very reliable, great fun to drive and cheap to run!

Loads of VW show/skate/fashion stickers - tastefully applied!

Small Mountey Steering wheel, '8' Pool Ball gear nob, Tiger print furry dice hanging from the mirror - you get the idea!

Bad Bits - been standing for a while, will need an afternoons work to get ready for an MOT, obviously no MOT or Tax. I must stress this isn't a basket case, and if it doesn't sell here, I will MOT and Tax it, take it to a show and sell it for a lot more, but to get the MOT, I have to pay out to insure it etc. etc. Catch 22 position!

There are some dents and bits of bad paint - just adds to the ratty nature!

All in all, in my view one of the coolest rats on the road, but perfectly usable on a daily basis! (I even lent it to my sister when her passat broke to ferry the kids to school - both she and they loved it)!

m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! 244

Looking for £500 as is - Bargain! I am in St Albans.
Jon - 07970 815573
Back to top Go down
MartinR
Nomad
Nomad
MartinR

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08 2011, 14:10

what needs to be done for mot
Back to top Go down
Adamdubz
Nomad
Nomad
Adamdubz

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08 2011, 16:25

man i want this so bad lol
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09 2011, 01:14

To the best of my knowlege - not a lot is needed for a MOT!

I would give it a new set of wiper blades, clean the disks, and obviously give it a good look over! That is all I think it needs!

The problem for me is that I would have to Insure it to take it to MOT, and then I'd end up Taxing it........And then I'd end up keeping it!!! LOL! Laughing

If you want to come round and have a look at it, just give me a shout.

Cheers,

Jon - GTIPIE
Back to top Go down
Adamdubz
Nomad
Nomad
Adamdubz

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09 2011, 03:15

my dad wants to have a look so will give u a bell on the week end if that is ok ?
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09 2011, 11:37

No Problem, should be around most of the weekend, just give me a call.

Cheers

Jon
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:23

Now sold.......SAD - Sad

Now bought a mk3 Golf Van project - Yay......Now where did I leave that rattle can of Matt Black!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!   m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

m2 Polo Classic Saloon - SOOOOOOOO Rare!!!
Page 1 of 1