Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vw to enter the wrc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

vw to enter the wrc Empty
PostSubject: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 11:44

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/256261/volkswagen_scirocco_rs_wrc_rally_debut.html

Cool
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 13:19

thats my other scirocco Razz

im soooooo happy VW are finally entering the WRC! need to smack citreon back down to where they belong and teach those filthy rich ford 'ive got saudi oil money' teams where to stick their daddys bank account

will be nice to see a 'proper' manufactuers team enter it and not watch AMD miltek's mk5 make a mess of the BTCC

shame sebastion loeb will win everything all over again in 2011 Sad
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 01:22

nuttink rong wit a gd ol ford !!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 15:52

Be cool to see a new roc flying round proper rally courses.... why not!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2010, 02:04

Dashworth wrote:

im soooooo happy VW are finally entering the WRC! need to smack citreon back down to where they belong and teach those filthy rich ford 'ive got saudi oil money' teams where to stick their daddys bank account
At a time where manufacturers are trying to save money or go bust it is good to hear VW have the funds to join. Maybe that is because they have extra money from Qatar Holdings raising their shares to 17%. Hold on, isn't that Saudi Oil money? Rolling Eyes
I don't really follow WRC but the figures seems to indicate that Citroen have won the 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009 manufacturers title. With a Citroen being driven by the champion driver in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. We might be all a little disappointed as VW fail to 'smack them down' as they obviously know what they are doing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vw to enter the wrc   vw to enter the wrc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vw to enter the wrc
Page 1 of 1