Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE

Go down 
+20
paddyssat
vwdeviant
polo 16v
wilko26
blackGTI
K16-NAY
L55KE B
Bazza
Ginger
SumpScraper
adzG60
dapperdan
Fitzy
CADDYANDY
vr6brew
YA55ER
PINKY
dubrichard
PremiumVeeDub
MJVR6
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 15:38

was a good night out bounce
feel sorry for matt and tom (red mk1) Sad
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 15:53

*tell* wrote:
was a good night out bounce
feel sorry for matt and tom (red mk1) Sad

Never good when someone has car problems on such a big night.
Back to top Go down
lion_dub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 21:01

paddyssat wrote:
YA55ER wrote:
was a good night and getting lost made it even better! lol afro

ended up over the south of the Thames after following Steph but then we couldnt see her or the RS4 so we pulled over and then 5 other dubs drove past 2 of which stopped and then we all got back on track and found a nice tunnel were the VR6 that was with us sounded awsome and so did the mk1 and the corrado, the limelink roundabout was good fun Cool and also the part were we got stuck in a line at a set of traffic lights and everyone started to rev up sounded awsome!

only bad thing was the amound of bumps everywere Sad

big thanks to NWDUBS for sorting this night out! cheers

yeh was gd nite, all part of the fun was getin lost. i swear we went threw a bus lane with cameras when we were getin back on route Exclamation
thanks to nwdubs, good night cheers

hey guys i saw it too pale hope we dont get no fines, shame to put a downer on things
Back to top Go down
lion_dub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 21:03

paddyssat wrote:
YA55ER wrote:

No dont say that.. were was the bus lane? i totaly didnt see it Sad

just checked on google maps and i we did go through a bus lane Crying or Very sad

yeh cant remember exactly where, somewhere between when we met up and stopped at the petrol station i think. but once we got so far in one lane there was no where else to go. i'm pretty sure there were cameras over the top watchin us. only time will tell Shocked

the cameras were quite low, hopefully we will get away with it
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 01:55

i got abit confused when we pulled up to it the arrow was saying its to turn left and i thought the end of the road was coming then we got there and i saw the end of the road was abit further down but the part that we went through wasnt that long so hopefully we wont get done for it, im very sorry guys Sad

edit - just looked on google maps lads and zoomed in to the actual bus lane times and its 7am - 10am and also 4pm - 7pm
Back to top Go down
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 03:49

That was a good night out, deffo have to do that again next year! Didnt get in untill gone 3am shame my mate joe in the rado had to pull out so early on due to an argument with a barrier on a roundabout tho!
Gettin lost was part of the fun but it didnt help that i 4got my sat nav so had no idea where i was going so i just found some1 that looked like they knew the way and stuck on them but i lost count of the amount of red lights i went thru.
Back to top Go down
MJVR6
NW DUBS Director
MJVR6

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 03:54

L55KE B wrote:
That was a good night out, deffo have to do that again next year! Didnt get in untill gone 3am shame my mate joe in the rado had to pull out so early on due to an argument with a barrier on a roundabout tho!
Gettin lost was part of the fun but it didnt help that i 4got my sat nav so had no idea where i was going so i just found some1 that looked like they knew the way and stuck on them but i lost count of the amount of red lights i went thru.

Lovin the Silver on ya VR mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwdubs.com
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 04:38

Lovin the noise on it - that's an excellent exhaust on your Vr.

Doesn't hang around out of 50 limits either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 05:20

that night was hillarious!!!

thanx everyone!! was weired bein a passenger but still fun!!
DEfinatly have to do another one! and will DEFIANTLY have to get the motor up and running for the next one!!

Rae is hillarious man!! - the worst person to try and follow around london!!
And big shout to WILKO for going through about 10 red lights and one way systems and barriers sticking to the arse of barry like a runny poo!
Back to top Go down
lion_dub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 06:50

YA55ER wrote:
i got abit confused when we pulled up to it the arrow was saying its to turn left and i thought the end of the road was coming then we got there and i saw the end of the road was abit further down but the part that we went through wasnt that long so hopefully we wont get done for it, im very sorry guys Sad

edit - just looked on google maps lads and zoomed in to the actual bus lane times and its 7am - 10am and also 4pm - 7pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers THANK F**K for that LoL
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 12:04

was ruddy nuts! got stuck at numerous red lights wiv cars behind and no idea where to go! lol

thanks to yasser for getting us bk on track, and hope tom gets his car sorted
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
paddyssat
paddyssat

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 16:07

YA55ER wrote:

its kl m8 i thought we were in the rite lane aswel but it was too l8 when i noticed
where was it, my uncle's a london cabbie n said he'l check it out if he's round there???
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 11:23

paddyssat wrote:
its kl m8 i thought we were in the rite lane aswel but it was too l8 when i noticed
where was it, my uncle's a london cabbie n said he'l check it out if he's round there???
it was on the london bridge mate if your uncle wants to know were it happened and tell him thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
paddyssat
paddyssat

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 13:26

lion_dub wrote:
the cameras were quite low, hopefully we will get away with it

ya55er
Quote :
it was on the london bridge mate if your uncle wants to know were it happened and tell him thanks

hate to disappoint you but lookin at google street view there are cameras all over it and doesn't lk like there's times for it!!!
i'l ask my unc n let u know

woh w8 a min its not gd!
he said there 24hr fixd cameras not even taxis are aloud down there. we'r gona get a fine. nooooooooooooooooooooo! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YA55ER
Nomad
Nomad
YA55ER

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 14:01

ahh s*@! Sad i looked before the junction and saw a sign for the times must not be part of that bit Sad i saw the cameras all over that bit on google street view too Sad and i dont think we could fight the ticket saying we didnt know where we were going and we were lost could we? i hope its not a big fine Sad

VERY VERY sorry to the people that were following me at the time
Back to top Go down
paddyssat
paddyssat

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 14:14

YA55ER wrote:
ahh s*@! Sad i looked before the junction and saw a sign for the times must not be part of that bit Sad i saw the cameras all over that bit on google street view too Sad and i dont think we could fight the ticket saying we didnt know where we were going and we were lost could we? i hope its not a big fine Sad

VERY VERY sorry to the people that were following me at the time

its kl m8, i saw it but jus didnt wana go left coz i'd get even more lost but was hoping it was a timed camera aswel. think its bout £60-80 if you pay it within 14days
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18 2009, 05:06

NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 9b7198dc

Framegrab from video so a bit wonky - but you get the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE   NW-MAD's XMAS TUNNEL CRUISE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18 2009, 05:13