Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another season over.............

Go down 
+6
PremiumVeeDub
SumpScraper
Bazza
brindle
PINKY
Fitzy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitzy
Fitzy

Another season over............. Empty
PostSubject: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2009, 11:44

Just want to say as massive thankx to everyone for the wicked show seaon we have had, some great clubstands (and some not so great!! hahaha!)

A massive difference to last year with lots of new members and some awesome dubs! i'm already looking forward to next year , we are getting bigger and bigger and considering we have only been going a year and a half we've made a proper impact....hopefully next year we will make a BIGGER impact , so if anyones got any ideas on clubstands or events or even some nights out to pass the winter months- gimme a shout!!?

sorry i havnt been to ALL the shows with u all......as i've had quirte an odd summer on the whole but i'll work alot harder 4 u all next year and gonna bring alot more 'up to the plate' for u all to get ur teeth into!

.............Roll on next year!!! bigger and better

Nomadsvw.co.uk.....................run it!

Last edited by Fitzy on Sun Sep 27 2009, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2009, 13:33

You already do a wicked job Fixy...how could it possibly get any better..Very Happy

I think we need to do something a bit crazy for club stands...like a tent/gazebo done up like a fortune tellers hut or
everone brings a inflatable chair and a plant ,rugs, tv and other bits to make it like a living room...or something along them lines.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2009, 15:23

I wanna get a camper then we could setup base on a stand with music and gazeebo off of it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2009, 16:08

Yeah Fitzy you've done a great job dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 00:15

yes matthew babes, u r the nuts haha!

i had a wash out show season! so ive made a promise, this winter im gona spend some money, and have a proper car for next year, make up for this year!

sorry i couldnt support much this year.. other things came up that i simply couldnt get out of!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 00:57

brindle wrote:
I wanna get a camper then we could setup base on a stand with music and gazeebo off of it!!!!!!

u need to come to some shows first !! hahahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wildchild wrote:

sorry i couldnt support much this year.. other things came up that i simply couldnt get out of!

yeah james ...............how dare u have a life outside of nomads!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 07:50

i only missed two you whore!

something 38 and westside!!!!

cheeky bugger, why i oughta!!! geek
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 11:16

woop woop roll on next year Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 15:03

Yer totally agree Fixy. cant believe how quick its gone. im feeling a sence of "guttedness" (if thats a word) i remember if it was yesterday we were in last years, cold, dark, bleek winter and Jambo said to me not to worry, the summer is coming and we are gunna run the shows and have the times of our lives....but its all over again, il be honest, i didnt go to all the shows i possibly could of.

im feeling a bit of pressure, in terms of "how am i going to make my wagen better for next year" . but end of the day, im going to let it progress naturally, like the way it should do.

really looking forward to next year though, wanna get the wagen ready for next year!

also want to keep improving (like we're constantly doing anyways) with nomads. as you know, nomads and you lot mean the world to me Embarassed .

Thanks for everyone coming and contributing hard towards nomads, and a big thanks to my boy fixy for getting on them clubstand bookings for all the shows for us cheers

we're going to hit it hard next year. wouldnt mind some overseas action, that would be heavy, but i think thats being too ambitious Cool

Much Love everyone.

Dubsy x
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 15:11

Yeah cheers to everyone, especially fitzy for dealing with the stressful bits Smile

definitely got to represent on the mainland next year, c'mon.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2009, 17:58

be nice to get down to 'run to the sun'

always hear about it! But is that mainly aircooled??

Dot think my mk1 would be capable of cross sea ventures!! Suspect see how i feel next year!!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 00:39

overseas adventure....................hmmmmm.............

When the dates for next year come out i'll get on it, we always say we will and never do Smile

i'll use that as my project for the winter!! Smile
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 01:27

Run to the Sun is a nice mix of surfers, campers, bugs, drugs, booze and women. Went quite a few years back and it was enjoyable.

It's a fookin' long way though...
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 03:32

YESSS boyz has been good fun roll on next year

NOMAD LOVE FOREVER
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 08:23

Yep on the whole its been a good year for us... and i think it will just keep growin! coz we do all the shows and have clubstands... that puts us on the frontline so people cant help but notice us... so big shout to Fitzy and to all other nomads for makin a good year!
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30 2009, 13:43

big up the nomad police,nuff lovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
plus thanks to every one on here for repping at all the shows
and spreading the nomad love,bing on next years shows,..............time to get the car ready Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01 2009, 07:42

Big Well done to Matt for organising things this year!

Has gone far too quickly.... not sure I'll be about as much next year, but will try and make as much as I can, and hopefully towards the back of next year "Minty's Creche" will be busy! Laughing

Overseas shows aren't as bad, or as far as we think, Yeti and Jonesy proved that with a trip to Charlies... and probably involve as much or slightly less driving than going to Newquay for RTTS! Worthsee's even not too expensive if you fly/hire... Think we worked it to about £150 each amongst 4 of us, flight/hotel/car... (Add, beer/food money on of course)

Think we should have a go at an oversea's assult squad for next year!

Nomads-Blitzkrieg!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another season over.............   Another season over............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another season over.............
Page 1 of 1