Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

non dub related, computer probs, cali?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

non dub related, computer probs, cali? Empty
PostSubject: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 07:45

easy dudes, minor question here, how can i link pages from the nomads forum, like Fixy has with the clubstand bit in his sig, same with pinky with the merchandise. as when i go onto different posts of the forum, in my address bar at the top of the page, doesnt matter what post im in it just says "www.nomadsvw.co.uk" .

anyone?

Cali?
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 08:32

James done mine me tinks
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 08:54

ah right hmm. baffled how to do it!
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 09:30

If you use https://nomads.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm as the home page for the forums then you'll get proper URLs, if you go through the nomadsvw address to the forum it loads differently. In some browsers if you right click on the page somewhere there's an "information" option that will give you the address too I think.
Back to top Go down
marty_abs
Nomad
Nomad
marty_abs

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24 2009, 14:34

right click loink and copy link location to get the address.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2009, 00:27

I am not sure why you don't get to see the full address, that is odd, following Pinky's link and see if you then get the eurodiscussions.net full address.

To make a link appear you need to write the following:
(url=https://nomads.canadian-forum.com/technical-help-faq-s-f4/non-dub-related-computer-probs-cali-t2252.htm]This is your post[/url)
But replace the ( with [ and ) with ], if I leave them in place the link will be made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: non dub related, computer probs, cali?   non dub related, computer probs, cali? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

non dub related, computer probs, cali?
Page 1 of 1