Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

London Volksfest Clubstand

Go down 
+9
minty "TIMMY"
The Dude
brindle
Knighty
3peice
Bazza
PremiumVeeDub
vwdeviant
Fitzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 03:17

3peice wrote:
good show . but another poor club turnout !! seems if there aint no camping and getting lashed up then there aint a lot of intrest Rolling Eyes

i blame the yooooooooof
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 09:56

3peice wrote:
good show . but another poor club turnout !! seems if there aint no camping and getting lashed up then there aint a lot of intrest Rolling Eyes

"no comment"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 04:37

3peice wrote:

not even that steve - no one was interested in INTERS 09 either and that was the perfect opertunity to get lashed! drunken
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 08:30

I think its due to money, weather and responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 11:03

well i was told the show was not that good lots aircooled stuff and bikes.Thats only what a mate said
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 11:17

where was he sitting in his car in the car park, plenty of everything Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 15:49

SumpScraper wrote:
well i was told the show was not that good lots aircooled stuff and bikes.Thats only what a mate said

Loads of aircooled stuff and you'd have appreciated a lot of it! Quite a few yanks (bullet nosed Studebaker tucked away in car-park!) and yeah a lot of bikes but some pretty mental stuff there... V8 powered "Boss hog" anyone? Loon! Fast Japs (that Pop-BANG Skyline!), fast fords (cossie mk1 estate!) some hot-rods, etc

As well as a lot of watercooled VAG as well... good show with a lot of different stuff to see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2009, 17:50

Sounds like it was a laugh, shame i was too lazy and possibly still drunk to go.
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30 2009, 03:32

Volkfest is a cracking show, it combines my interest of all cars that have been tuned and plenty of VAG.

For me its a petrolhead show without the tackyness of max power type stuff, but the bonus of lots of watercooled and aircooled dubs.
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30 2009, 10:06

Wicked show!

Really glad i went, and so refreshing to look at a wider variety of cars!

I am coming round to the idea that aircooled is the way forward! i want one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Volksfest Clubstand   London Volksfest Clubstand - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Volksfest Clubstand
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3