Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD

Go down 
+4
dapperdan
GTi-Jay
vwdeviant
vr6brew
8 posters
AuthorMessage

I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD Empty
PostSubject: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2008, 13:12

Easy Mate. i remember you used to have the purple mk2 on 17īs running a 2.0 ABF lump. and you featured in Golf Plus mag on a rolling road day and produced 187bhp wasnt it, "basically" running a standard engine.

and didnt you live Basically opersite the Crystal Palace pub in Jerko (under the train bridge in the block of flats on the right)

And didnt you used to work at West herts college in watford (the One near the town) and used to drive a Dark green VR6 Corrado. this was before the purple dub. about 3 year back.

i saw your mark 2 when i visited the UK a couple weeks back with the Black (chalkboard feel) Bonnet....?

am i right about the above............?
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2008, 15:51

Was that person very hairy? and was he overtaking someone at the time?...lol! if so that,ll be our Dread!!! he may look scary! but he,s quite a loveable chap!.. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2008, 15:55

vr6brew wrote:
Was that person very hairy? and was he overtaking someone at the time?...lol! if so that,ll be our Dread!!! he may look scary! but he,s quite a loveable chap!.. Laughing

funny you say that, im sure this is the same bloke who worked at West herts college and had a green corrado VR about 3+ years ago, and he used to Shout, and moan at us and Confiskate our ball at college for playing football on college grounds, lmao bet he didnt realise it was me. Hope he still aint mad at me bounce Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05 2008, 02:42

Sounds suspiciously like Mr "I bear a grudge" Dread-Dan... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05 2008, 03:38

here he is:
I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD N648720509_1644482_9931
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05 2008, 06:38

Luke wrote:
vr6brew wrote:

funny you say that, im sure this is the same bloke who worked at West herts college and had a green corrado VR about 3+ years ago, and he used to Shout, and moan at us and Confiskate our ball at college for playing football on college grounds, lmao bet he didnt realise it was me. Hope he still aint mad at me bounce Razz Laughing

YES I AM ALL THIS AND MORE

only the corrado was blue and a 1.8 16v

i dont remember you but i am no good with names

and i dont pay much attension at work

what course did you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05 2008, 11:59

haha, ah right, my names Luke and was doing the Multimedia Course. but you were teaching another! but you used to shout at us for playing footie in the grounds haha! our fault though! even if we were playing with a foam ball Razz

nah man i always remember that rado. was standard though werent it........?

i remember Bumping into you in the crown a while back smashed out my head waffling on about yur Purple mk2 :Embarassed:
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 01:51

NO the rado was 1.8 16v KR but with TSR ported and polished head, 4branch manifold and full miltek exhaust, and lowered 40mm !

i dont remember any of these incounters luke , your slate is clean with me
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 04:01

Dan I think your name should be changed to..... MR DUBDREAD!!!!! hahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 08:45

or possibly .......sir Dubdread (has a nice ring to it!!???)
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 02:55

i preferr " RAS" Dubdread
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 04:24

HMS Dubdread? lol!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 07:11

STD dubdread!!???
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 15:54

Fitzy wrote:
STD dubdread!!???
Laughing
Paints an interesting picture of this man who rides with us. So we have a Papa Steve and now Mista (give me back my ball) Dubdread. These VW drivers are interesting people.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 04:42

"field marshall " DUBDREAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 09:03

DUBDREAD wrote:

lol! !! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 16:44

DUBDREAD wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2008, 03:08

DUBDREAD wrote:

Ideas for a new paint scheme Dan? "Montgomery Beige"... bom
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2008, 13:55

Ok, you can be Field Marshall Dubdred.

Can I be Dick Tater?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD   I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Rekonise Mr DUBDREAD
Page 1 of 1