Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnubc

Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with Empty
PostSubject: Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with   Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 16:17

I put this on edition38 so some of you may have seen this already but.....

I have my eye on a couple of units at the moment. both are big enough for 5 cars plus lots of extra space. and both are around the 800pounds a month mark. they have electrics, toilets and i think Air con.

i am looking for 4 reliable people to share with me. something around 100pounds a month is what i am asking, which will get you enough space for 1 car and some storage and plenty of work space.

Other perks will be a helping hand if you need one and probably some cheap parts as i will be breaking or repair a car or 2 each month to cover the costs on my side.

i will also be using it for my mk2 which needs spraying and alot of other work. so might have a bit sectioned off for just spraying.

i have a viewing for one on wednesday so will take lots of photos then we can get together down the pub to talk details

If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk.

John.
Back to top Go down
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with   Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2009, 11:14

u got your golf done yet jon ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
johnubc

PostSubject: Re: Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with   Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2009, 12:23

which one? the old turbo got built and finished and stripped down again

the current one is a 4wd one using haldex and more power.
not gonna be done for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with   Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2009, 12:32

PM Calimori he was after a workshop local to watford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with   Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area   Need a few reliable people to share with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit in St.albans/Hatfield Area Need a few reliable people to share with
Page 1 of 1