Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! Empty
PostSubject: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 02:52

Any you guys know of a good company for me to rent out a flat bed transporter to pick a car up? Looked at renting a tow bar/trailer but dont want to mess the car up!

Cheers in advance
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 04:55

Try these Mark, i've put people onto them before and they said their rates are quite good.

http://www.dsp-services.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 04:57

ive got a towbar on me van..
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 05:52

Mark, there's a guy on ED or CF that has put up a thread abut a comany he used, based in SW London but proper "old-school" guys who deal with classics and have good rates too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 06:12

The guy who was supposed to be helping out has just got in touch, but if it falls though again, i'll get back onto it again! Baz, thats the place i was going to get the trailer from, they always seem to be pretty sound!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 06:13

Hasn't Danny-boy got a flat-bed?

If not sling the shell in teh back of his Crew cab! Will b fine! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 06:33

Its Danny who should be doing it - but he's trying to complete 2 buses by the end of the month! and organise some shows.. and sort out family bits!
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 07:32

Don't forget if you got your license after 1st Jan 1997 (I think?) then you won't be legal towing anything this big..
Back to top Go down
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 07:33

CORRECT - HAVE A BELGIAN LICENSE THOUGH!
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 07:41

Name: TINTIN
Next of Kin: Captain Haddock

Like that? Very Happy

Don't you have to get a UK license if you've been here more than 12 months? Or are you working at a refinery and going home soon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 08:02

.....yes lol!

i have had some fun excuses so far!
Back to top Go down
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 11:15

i have got a mate who is a dub nut with a flat bed he is v v v good and good prices pm me for details
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!   Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a flat bed transporter for the weekend... anyone know anyone?!
Page 1 of 1